Fins' Talent Well Isn't As Dry As Some Claim. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins' Talent Well Isn't As Dry As Some Claim.

Stills is 26 Still very young in football terms...

Yah I looked it up and realized my mistake he must have came out of College at what 19 or 20? Pretty sure hes going into his 6th or 7th NFL season

Yah I looked it up and realized my mistake he must have came out of College at what 19 or 20? Pretty sure hes going into his 6th or 7th NFL season
he was 21 his rookie season in NO, now in his 6th season...

The talent question has to be asked in context, As in compared to who ? If we're comparing the Fins to teams like the Cowboys,Bears,Chargers and the Vikings then were lacking in elite talent and depth especially on the defensive side of the ball. If we're comparing the Fins to teams like the Cardinals, Jets and Bills then we don't look too bad as far elite talent goes.

he was 21 his rookie season in NO, now in his 6th season...

Not sure the math adds up of him being 21 in rookie season. Next year will by 7th NFL season. In fact unless the season goes into April his birthday I know he wasnt

He would not have turned 21 until months after his rookie season was completed. What a start to a life huh? Must be nice....

I could actually be dead wrong on this my math is admittedly very shaky I'm an English major I do think its possible he was 21 rookie year after trying numbers in my head again

Miami is 29th on offense and 28th on defense. They need talent infusion across all position groups. The fact that this team is 7-6, just like the 2016 season, is a testament to Adam Gase succeeding with chicken **** in a results oriented profession.

I'd say its more of a team construction problem... The Fins most glaring weaknesses are very focused... For example, the interior OL, all 3 players and their backups suck. The LBs cant cover, all of them. It makes it easier to exploit as opposed to having holes spread out across the entire starting lineup.

edBQBeJ.gif

Compounded with the fact that our coaching staff fails to put them in a position to succeed/coach them in the proper techniques.

Get a real DC and Oline coach and we will look a helluva lot more dominant.

(I do think our interior Oline will look very different next year though)

Miami is 29th on offense and 28th on defense. They need talent infusion across all position groups. The fact that this team is 7-6, just like the 2016 season, is a testament to Adam Gase succeeding with chicken **** in a results oriented profession.

" Adam Gase succeeding with Chicken **** "

Gase is the Chicken and the **** is pretty much his mess.....
But lets take another 3 years to figure that one out...

29th offense, 28-29th defense, I think some can find a few BS excuses to justify that fluke of nature Standing..... " Oh but we still might make the playoffs "....whoopie- doo (still the south end of chicken droppings of a north facing chicken )
In the "normal persons" world thats called out right failure, in which a whole lot of thought isn't needed....Hey but there are 3 team worse...lol... 3 hey maybe even 4............

7-6 is a good record? I'm confused. What are you giving Gase credit for? Them winning 7 ga
Yeah, disagree for a lot of reasons. 7-6 is not a good record, not sure what you are giving him credit for.

Back
Top Bottom