Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team just seems to love passing on chances to pick potentially "great" players by trading down to lower draft position in exchange for garbage.

And then the one year they go against the grain and trade UP for a potentially "great" player they pick garbage (Dion Jordan).

:smdh:

amazing isn't it?

To all the people bitching about moving down in the draft:

Some of the differences between #8 and #13 the past few drafts.

2015 NFL Draft:

#8 Vic Beasley (Atlanta Falcons)
#13 Andrus Peat (New Orleans Saints

2014 NFL Draft:
#8 Justin Gilbert (Cleveland Browns)
#13 Aaron Donald (St. Louis Rams)

2013 NFL Draft:
#8 Tavon Austin (St. Louis Rams)
#13 Sheldon Richardson (New York Jets)

2012 NFL Draft:
#8 Ryan Tannehill (Miami Dolphins)
#13 Michael Floyd (Arizona Cardinals)

Talent is there... just depends who we get at the end of the day. Stop being negative fools like there's no talent down 5 spots in the draft.

Would Miami get an additional 4th or would Philly. Hard to tell the way that's worded.

I don't like trading down before the draft because you never know what might happen. What if Joey Bosa dropped to #8 and Miami is now picking at #13? Doubtful, but I still remember Jimmy Johnson trading out and the Dolphins ended up with John Avery instead of Randy Moss.

Ya, I'm thinking the Dolphins would give Philly a 4th in this scenario... Unless they really wanted to unload these players, giving up 2 starters and a 4th just to move up a few spots is a lot.

and lets make it worse by drafting darron lee at 13...nothing against him good player but come on guys we gonna be 3 deep at will and have massive holes other places? only reason we should have targeted jack was cause he was such a rare coverage and space player and feel for coverage player and you got gronk to deal with

I will break crap if they draft another will at 13...we got a lot of fish to fry

If true, there goes our elite Mike (Jack) or elite corner (Hg3) and maybe even Bosa if he drops.
For 2 players who MIGHT be around 2 years.

**** you tannenbaum ... even if this isnt true

this is hard to believe based on source and what we did for Philly. they shredded salary -

I'm on the fence. If Jack or Hargreaves is there at 8 now, I will be damn upset.

If both are gone, I won't care as much.

Picking up a 4th is nice, but its just a 4th. I expect Tannenbaum to try and wheel and deal on draft day, most likely making bone headed moves.

Hoops, one thing though- this may be a good spot for Apple

Not a huge fan of the deal, but it isn't a terrible one either.

Peters was had last year . . .at what . . . 18?

You can still grab a great player and you pick up like number 110 overall . . .a guy you imagine can be converted into another cheap contract for four years and probably start sooner an later with all we need. . . Exactly what the team needs is more depth on cheap contracts.

Of course if you pick up a starter and miss out on elite . . . Well its ****. But only time will determine that.

So to swap 5 spots they only have to give up Maxwell, Alonzo and a 4th? Better be one of their 3rds.

I'm on the fence. If Jack or Hargreaves is there at 8 now, I will be damn upset.

If both are gone, I won't care as much.

Picking up a 4th is nice, but its just a 4th. I expect Tannenbaum to try and wheel and deal on draft day, most likely making bone headed moves.

Hoops, one thing though- this may be a good spot for Apple

you know what I think of that...definitely should be in the wheelhouse but I also need to look at some other players if we drop like the de's which I haven't done yet

If this ends up true...**** it...

Vaark called this bull**** from day one...granted I will wait until the deal is final, but damn...

Tbaum is trying to kill the franchise and currently has one foot on the neck....

you know what I think of that...definitely should be in the wheelhouse but I also need to look at some other players if we drop like the de's which I haven't done yet

I won't be mad at all if we were to pick him, but you know this team. You called him rising up the media's charts so long ago, and I think I've seen him at like top 20 by now

oh the trade sucks if this is legit...we got our asses handed to us...and for potentially 2 1 year rentals...you couldn't make this stuff up...drop from 8 to 13 for this?

we got pawned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom