Fire Lemuel Jeanpierre NOW | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Lemuel Jeanpierre NOW

Mr Fan

Realist Veritas
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Look at clips of this morons interview.

The Dolphins can take some solace in their offensive line taking a step up from deplorable to somewhat-better-than-embarrassing in recent weeks.
At times, they’ve even been competent during this five-game win streak, especially the past three games — a stretch in which Miami has yielded four sacks, which is partly a byproduct of Tua Tagovailoa’s acumen in avoiding sacks.
But offensive line coach Lemuel Jeanpierre, while acknowledging progress, is measured in assessing his group.
Asked if left tackle Liam Eichenberg is performing at a competent level, Jeanpierre said: “At this point, I would need to know the definition.”

Can I ask the definition of a competent OL coach??

Flores, seriously fire him or fire yourself.

The Dolphins can take some solace in their offensive line taking a step up from deplorable to somewhat-better-than-embarrassing in recent weeks.
At times, they’ve even been competent during this five-game win streak, especially the past three games — a stretch in which Miami has yielded four sacks, which is partly a byproduct of Tua Tagovailoa’s acumen in avoiding sacks.
But offensive line coach Lemuel Jeanpierre, while acknowledging progress, is measured in assessing his group.
Asked if left tackle Liam Eichenberg is performing at a competent level, Jeanpierre said: “At this point, I would need to know the definition.”

he didn't answer an interview question good enough!

change all the locks on the doors!

O-line remains the biggest issue for the Dolphins to resolve but I think I see some improvement. Calling for Lemuel Jean-Pierre to be fired immediately after the team has won its past 5 games is ridiculous. He's a young coach and let's see if the O-line can continue to improve for the remaining 4 games.

Last edited:

You have some serious anger issues. Thread is a waste of my time

O-line remains the biggest issue for the Dolphins to resolve but I think I see some improvement. Calling for Lemuel Jean-Pierre to be fired immediately after the team has won its past 5 games is ridiculous. He's a young coach and let's see if the O-line can continue to improve in the remaining 4 games.
I have no doubt these last 4 games will confirm he should be gone. Couple of those teams are top-half at pass rush (N.O. 32nd however…should be a fugly trench).

Titans and Jets are decent there…which means we’re heavily outmatched. NYG are 30th, in case anybody wondered why our OL looked ‘better‘ against them.

Last edited:
So disgusting! Just boggles my mind how this staff can not find competent offensive lineman. This should be the ultimate goal for Flores this off season or in my opinion he will be gone next year

He’s had 3 years….he has 4 more games.

It’s not just about the players…it’s coaching, and Flo assembles his staff.

I think (and hope) he will be fired but after the season is over. let's face it we will finish as the worst or close to the worst OLINE in the league. just fire him for job performance .
i think if Flores keeps him and they start off bad again in 2022 it will be Flores who will once again be on the hot seat

So the crime is asking the person who asked the question what they consider to be the definition of what they asked about?
Lol...no. his crime is he is the worst OL coach in the league. The interview just shows he's an idiot.

But, Flo isn't going to cut ties with this guy. We are going to limp and struggle thru the season with him.

Unless we go 0-4 in our final games, Flo will also return. Unless he gets absolutely serious about upgrading the OL, 2022 will definitely be his last season, as it should be.

Back
Top Bottom