Fire Lemuel Jeanpierre NOW | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Lemuel Jeanpierre NOW

So disgusting! Just boggles my mind how this staff can not find competent offensive lineman. This should be the ultimate goal for Flores this off season or in my opinion he will be gone next year
Exactly. If Flo comes back, he better win 12 games.

Look at clips of this morons interview.

The Dolphins can take some solace in their offensive line taking a step up from deplorable to somewhat-better-than-embarrassing in recent weeks.
At times, they’ve even been competent during this five-game win streak, especially the past three games — a stretch in which Miami has yielded four sacks, which is partly a byproduct of Tua Tagovailoa’s acumen in avoiding sacks.
But offensive line coach Lemuel Jeanpierre, while acknowledging progress, is measured in assessing his group.
Asked if left tackle Liam Eichenberg is performing at a competent level, Jeanpierre said: “At this point, I would need to know the definition.”

Can I ask the definition of a competent OL coach??

Flores, seriously fire him or fire yourself.
Fire the OL coach in the middle of the playoff push? The guy coming in was raw. They knew that. I see Tua getting more a fraction more time to pass. Need to hang in there for now.

Look at clips of this morons interview.

The Dolphins can take some solace in their offensive line taking a step up from deplorable to somewhat-better-than-embarrassing in recent weeks.
At times, they’ve even been competent during this five-game win streak, especially the past three games — a stretch in which Miami has yielded four sacks, which is partly a byproduct of Tua Tagovailoa’s acumen in avoiding sacks.
But offensive line coach Lemuel Jeanpierre, while acknowledging progress, is measured in assessing his group.
Asked if left tackle Liam Eichenberg is performing at a competent level, Jeanpierre said: “At this point, I would need to know the definition.”

Can I ask the definition of a competent OL coach??

Flores, seriously fire him or fire yourself.
If you are going to base your thread on a video you should probably link the video....

Coaches have to learn too in order to become good vet coaches. We’re taking our lumps with a rookie OL coach. If his unit is improving, why fire him after investing the season in him?

Where do you think LJP will be as an OL coach after next year, or even after 5 years? That’s how we need to think as an organization to have long term success, which includes developing coaches, instead of fire and brimstone every offseason.

Coaches have to learn too in order to become good vet coaches. We’re taking our lumps with a rookie OL coach. If his unit is improving, why fire him after investing the season in him?

Where do you think LJP will be as an OL coach after next year, or even after 5 years? That’s how we need to think as an organization to have long term success, which includes developing coaches, instead of fire and brimstone every offseason.
I agree. They knew he was very new to coaching. So the question is how did he improve and will he through his development be improved enough to be the OL coach next year. Not saying don't bring in a new guy but don't bring in a new guy just for change's sake. Have an actual plan.

Last edited:

He could turn out to be a fantastic OL coach down the line...the problem is we're throwing a group of young players, many of which in positions that weren't their 'best' position prior to, and putting them in the care and feeding of two OL coaches that have ZERO success at their position. Unless he's some savant coach, that much inexperience all lumped together between the players and the coaches, is a recipe for what we're seeing. It also doesn't help that there are no other coaches on the team with OL expertise to help the two coaches grow.

Yes he's taking his lumps, and his unit is BY FAR the worst unit on the team, and in the league. I don't believe we have 5 years to give him to get to average, when this team is supposedly being built to compete for a championship now. It's not far-fetched to say that if this line was at least average, we'd be a far better offense overall. Without the RPO and Tua's speed in getting plays off, they'd look even worse.

Results matter. If the line went from 32nd to 24th under him over his tenure, with the draft capital spent on those players, that's not good enough. Going from being by-far the worst line, to barely the worst line doesn't inspire trust and confidence.

We release young linemen we try to incorporate into our line, and they start and do well elsewhere. That's not on Grier, that's on coaching.

Why fire him NOW? What does that help/fix for the remainder of this year? Once the Fins season is over, the chips will fall fast imo. He should definitely be under the microscope.

So the crime is asking the person who asked the question what they consider to be the definition of what they asked about?

That's twisting it.

If you're an NFL coach and you don't know what the question meant, you're an idiot, and if you do and responded that way, you're a stupid asshole.

There is no way to twist this that it sounds good from a coach who has shown himself to be incompetent.

A good response would have been along the lines of:

"Liam isn't where we want him yet, but he's a talented kid and improving every day in practice. We believe in his long term ability to play in this league and understand there will be growing pains"

Or whatever. But not what he said.

My problem with him is not his inexperience, or the learning on the job concept he's being given. If he had been hired by a team that already had a well established Oline, I am sure eventually odds would be high he would grow into his new job.

My problem is bringing an inexperienced Oline coach to turn around a line that is not just bad, it's extremely young...That is a very obvious recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
These guys Miami has playing along the Offensive Line look like they all belong in the Sloppy Joe Line!!! They can't block themselves out of a paper bag, let alone block an oncoming DE or LB. Their footwork is so bad they make Winny the Poo look like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. For christ sake, get better players. #Blockthejabroniinfrontofyou!!!

Sure, let's fire the coach now on the middle of us surging toward relevance, let's fire a coach because of "feelings" 😆 stop acting like a 🤡 !!

The crowd obviously hasn't paid attention to the oline growth the past 6 weeks. Step away from the crowd and pay attention to the facts. Since AJ replaced Kindley we provide a pocket and 50% less pressures a game. Tua has received nearly a second more of protection than when Kindley was starting. It is obvious if you pay attention to it.

The crowd is usually filled with moronic headline readers. Facts over feelings.

Back
Top Bottom