First Dolphin arrested this offseason | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Dolphin arrested this offseason

This can't be true I haven't seen him hit someone in 2yrs!

yeah and so could every other team..get over yourself
By round 2? Please. You're both wrong AND missing the point. Misi was a reach and Gronk was at a good value at that point in the draft. To say that other teams had a shot at him is inaccurate because they would have been reaching, save maybe the one or two teams before us. Not only that, but TE was (and continues to be) a need for us. Ireland was too focused on rebuilding a solid defense for him to get a properly valued 2nd round pick. It's poor managing, and it's the reason we will continue to be below the Pats in our division.

Last edited by a moderator:
In all honesty, I remember this draft like it was yesterday. I remember when they put the new Fins' interviews up on the website. I listened to Odrick and he got me excited. I listened to Misi, and I thought, "wow, this guy sounds like a complete idiot." it wasn't just that he was inarticulate, it was that he didn't know how to respond to the question, "what about your game needs improvement?" if you can't make an honest evaluation to yourself about how you can get better, you won't. It's these kind of brawl over brains players that find themselves in jail for a felony assault, and frankly we should have written Misi off the draft board the minute we interviewed him (did we, even??).

Back
Top Bottom