First Dolphin arrested this offseason | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Dolphin arrested this offseason

I'm so glad that nobody here knows the circumstances but we all assume he is guilty.

The incident he was arrested for took place in California. Probably bar/club related. For all we know, he decked some A$$hole.

I coulda been thrown in jail a few times for crap like that. But I am not an NFL player. Guy probably found out who he was and pressed charges.

Who is going to trade for a felon? Oh yeah, Oakland. At least he didn't take a dump in someone's closet, LOL

we traded down for this bust and odrick when we could of had earl thomas? no wonder why this franchise is the laughing stock of the nfl.

LMAO yet another page in this chapter of the Miami Dolphins

Make an example of him. No team would want him when we cut him. Make him realized his whole life is down he toilet. Stupid decisions

Anyone who knows anything about law wanna explain what makes it Felony battery instead of just a much lesser misdemeanor ??

This is not good... getting charged with a Felony is a lot more serious than a misdemeanor

i haven't read the report, but there are several different kind of batterys in florida. there is misdemeanor strike/touch battery a 1st degree misdemeanor punishable by up to 364 days in the county jail. there is felony batter with a prior. it is just a misdemeanor strike/touch battery enhanced up to a felony because you have a previous battery conviction (or withhold of adjudication). this is a 3rd degree felony punishable by up 5 years in florida state prison. there is felony battery: great bodily harm. this is a serious strike/touch battery that causes the victim great bodily harm as defined in the statutes and case law. also a 3rd degree felony. i won't even go into aggravated battery (use of a weapon, etc.)

keep in mind that whatever he is currently charged with by the police, those are just arrest charges. the police submit all the reports and evidence to the state attorney's office, and a case filing prosecutor will make the decision whether a crime(s) occurred, and if so, what crime(s) was committed. if the case filer has a reasonable belief that the charges can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt before a jury, he/she will file an information charging the crime(s) against misi. if not, he/she will file a "no information," meaning no criminal charges will be filed.

This could be nothing, I'll wait for more details. Atleast it wasn't domestic violence.

And to think we could have had ****ing Rob Gronkowski with that pick... **** you Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom