First Dolphin arrested this offseason | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Dolphin arrested this offseason

Can we EVER just have an off-season where none of these guys get their name on a ****ing police blotter? And Misi blows too, so this won't help his chances of stucking around very long. ****ing moron.

looks like the counter will be reset on profootballtalk

How long before the national media picks up on this and runs with their stupid ****ing "The Dolphins are a circus" narrative? I hate the national ****ing media.

I think Philbin and Ireland should send a message and cut his ass. This is a new era in Dophins football. No more troublemakers, PERIOD. No tolerance. I mean, isn't that the reason we were given for the Marshall trade? He was trouble off the field.

I agree 100%. It's not like we're out anything by cutting Misi. He isn't exactly a stellar player. He's easily replaceable.

Philbin wants high character guys on the team and this wont work. Trade his ass for whatever we can get or bench him and draft Luke Kueckly at #8. Then Trade back into round 1 with a 2013 #1 and a 2012 #3 and grab Tannehill (a guy can dream). Dansby, Burnett and Kueckly would be SICK!

Anyone who knows anything about law wanna explain what makes it Felony battery instead of just a much lesser misdemeanor ??

This is not good... getting charged with a Felony is a lot more serious than a misdemeanor

Philbin wants high character guys on the team and this wont work. Trade his ass for whatever we can get or bench him and draft Luke Kueckly at #8. Then Trade back into round 1 with a 2013 #1 and a 2012 #3 and grab Tannehill (a guy can dream). Dansby, Burnett and Kueckly would be SICK!
oh man add a pass rusher and we have top 3 front 7's in the NFL!

Back
Top Bottom