First Dolphin arrested this offseason | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Dolphin arrested this offseason

He probably wasn't going to be around come the Fall anyway....no biggie.

Remember when they 'ACCUSED' Randy Starks of trying to run over a police officer with a semi truck? :ponder: :chuckle:

Some people just NEVER learn. Why be is such a breatheless rush to pass judgement when you have ZERO facts. Maybe he is guilty, maybe he isn't it is wayyyy to early to tell based on that insect's tweet.

If it were really that serious I can't help but think he would have been arrested in CA at the scene of the incident.

i haven't read the report, but there are several different kind of batterys in florida. there is misdemeanor strike/touch battery a 1st degree misdemeanor punishable by up to 364 days in the county jail. there is felony batter with a prior. it is just a misdemeanor strike/touch battery enhanced up to a felony because you have a previous battery conviction (or withhold of adjudication). this is a 3rd degree felony punishable by up 5 years in florida state prison. there is felony battery: great bodily harm. this is a serious strike/touch battery that causes the victim great bodily harm as defined in the statutes and case law. also a 3rd degree felony. i won't even go into aggravated battery (use of a weapon, etc.)

keep in mind that whatever he is currently charged with by the police, those are just arrest charges. the police submit all the reports and evidence to the state attorney's office, and a case filing prosecutor will make the decision whether a crime(s) occurred, and if so, what crime(s) was committed. if the case filer has a reasonable belief that the charges can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt before a jury, he/she will file an information charging the crime(s) against misi. if not, he/she will file a "no information," meaning no criminal charges will be filed.

Did you go law school by any chance? I'm in school now and i have to say your knowledge of the law is a lot better than a lot. Nonetheless i believe this happened in Cali.

I think Philbin and Ireland should send a message and cut his ass. This is a new era in Dophins football. No more troublemakers, PERIOD. No tolerance. I mean, isn't that the reason we were given for the Marshall trade? He was trouble off the field.
[video=youtube;WWaLxFIVX1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/video]
Let's make it clear one more time.

Brandon Marshall's record of dropping important passes caused Philbin to ask for another primary receiver.

Joe Philbin came to Miami to implement a passing offense, a WCO variation. So he needs guys with sure hands and able to follow designated routes. Marshall doesn't fit the style of receiver that HC Philbin requires.

I mean he is a beast, a superstar who can beat even two or three DB, but if he can't hold the ball and be where he's expected to be at some critical plays, then he'll be stopping Philbin's offense.

TPHFZ-1.png

crack goes another acorn

now we'll draft another LB bust

on and on it goes

I say go ahead & sign Wheeler so we can save more picks for trading up to #3 for Tannehill

Misi will likely be sent packing. Ross is seemingly sick and tired of these players acting like thugs and distractions. It's totally understandable. As an attorney I'm not allowed to do things like this and not be punished so why should someone making 10 times as much in a higher profile job?

Back
Top Bottom