First Impressions Of Dolphins' Head Coach Candidates | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Impressions Of Dolphins' Head Coach Candidates

Armando Salguero
@ArmandoSalguero

Maybe Dolphins should reschedule Kris Richard interview to get a more fair and accurate measure of the man

I had a few beers, so sorry if this is dumb question, but what does that mean? They don’t want to interview him while he’s happy about the win? Does he feel the cowboys defense played badly? Id get talking to him asap if it were me...

I had a few beers, so sorry if this is dumb question, but what does that mean? They don’t want to interview him while he’s happy about the win? Does he feel the cowboys defense played badly? Id get talking to him asap if it were me...

By the sounds of it Mando is drunk too, makes no sense at all.

I think it tied into his earlier tweet about Kris not having prepared for the interview because his focus was 100% on the game.

I think it tied into his earlier tweet about Kris not having prepared for the interview because his focus was 100% on the game.

Thanks, that makes more sense!

In a way I’d consider it good timing, get a feel for who he is and what he’s about off the cuff. I’m sure part of Ross wishes he could have seen more of Gase’s true colors during the interview process...

What kind of relevant prep would Kris actually do?

From what I gather Dallas fans really don’t want him to leave, and would rather see him replace Garrett.

The interview had been set up for days so he had time to prep.

The interview had been set up for days so he had time to prep.

I agree that he had time but in an interview with Kris he said he had not prepared because he was working on game and was going home to drink coffee and prepare for interview only after the game was done.

Back
Top Bottom