First Impressions Of Dolphins' Head Coach Candidates | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Impressions Of Dolphins' Head Coach Candidates

The thing with Rizzi is I don’t think he has the cache to hire a top notch staff. What other connections does he have around the league? Why would a top O or D coordinator come down here to work with him if they don’t know him? He might have some good intangibles for the job, but his likely inability to develop a good staff will mean certain failure.

garbage, as expected

Kind of like your post evaluating QB prospects past and present in the draft forum? You know, the thread that absolutely NO ONE replied to because it was such a great thread.

If you don't like a thread, don't reply. Just like what happened with yours.

Kind of like your post evaluating QB prospects past and present in the draft forum? You know, the thread that absolutely NO ONE replied to because it was such a great thread.

If you don't like a thread, don't reply. Just like what happened with yours.

It was not an opinion on the thread. It was an opinion on the list. Grier's list.
I do not state opinions on threads, but because you do, naturally you think others do too. Well, that is not the case.

Last edited:
It was not an opinion on the thread. It was an opinion on the list. Grier's list.
I do not state opinions on threads, but because you do, naturally you think others do too. Well, that is not the case.

Well, I'm not the only one who interpreted your post incorrectly. So, maybe work on that.

The thing with Rizzi is I don’t think he has the cache to hire a top notch staff. What other connections does he have around the league? Why would a top O or D coordinator come down here to work with him if they don’t know him? He might have some good intangibles for the job, but his likely inability to develop a good staff will mean certain failure.
That's just speculation. We have zero clue about his connections.

That's ridiculous. Your original statement was an opinion, was it not?

Virtually every statement on the forum is opinion. If all I'm interested in are known facts, I'll visit Wikipedia.

the HC doesn't matter as much as the QB. We need that 2020 stud or get a project in 2019. I prefer both.

Tell that to Goff who went from garbage with Jeff Fischer to pro bowler

Nothing that stands out. Which really isn't a big deal because Gase was considered a great decision by the Dolphins yet look how that turned out. I'm not going to be surprised if it's Darren Rizzi that gets the job.

Brandon George
@DMN_George

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said DBs coach Kris Richard is interviewing with the Dolphins, Buccaneers and Jets for their head coaching positions Sunday in Dallas. He also said that Miami's coaching staff was at AT&T Stadium on Saturday night to watch the playoff win over Seattle

Back
Top Bottom