First round picks. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First round picks.

Burrow had a great year. An epic year. Next year will be in a different offense and at the NFL level. I wish him the best, but I don't expect us to see the same time of production next year. Not saying he'll be bad or a abust, just saying I don't expect him to put up these fantasy/video game type numbers in the NFL.No
Not for a long while at least..... Gonna take some time to build up the roster in Cincy.... Not saying it would be any better with our lackluster roster

Trade two picks next year and the back half this year for number 1, draft burrow and best linemen with 5.

Good thing we won those bogus games against the eagles redskins and jets right?
This is the herpes of posts...doesn't go away

Burrows
16 TDs and 6 Picks
60 and 6

Tua
33 and 3 (and thats with a shortened season)
43 and 6

Hmmmmm

Burrows
16 TDs and 6 Picks
60 and 6

Tua
43 and 6

Hmmmmm

how many of those TDS will count in thE NFL? You pick for projections not college stats. Burrow showed tremendous progression, not just in making next level reads but his mechanics, delivery etc.

Tua is going to be in a wheel chair with a life alert necklace.

Right? His posts don’t make much sense the last few days
Last few days????

If by days, you mean ever, then yes I concur.

Actually I've seen a handfull that had merit. They had little to do with football though.

Burrows
16 TDs and 6 Picks
60 and 6

Tua
43 and 6

Hmmmmm
College football and pros are to different game. Lsu and bama iare loaded w talent..the key is where borrow and Tua end up going too... Cincinnati is going be tough.. they are in tough division and they got losing front office as well.. Tua need get over this injury he have first.. in end it all depend on what team they go too.. they both could be bust and herbert may be best qb in draft.. time well tell in few yr. Got let it play out

I think in a few years we will still look at this QB class at elite. Burrow, Tua, Herbert, Love, Fromm and Eason are all mocked to go in the first round or 2. Burrow has all the tools and reminds me of Troy Aikman. Tua is a lot like Russell Wilson and that's fine with me. The other all have lots of skills to bring to the NFL.

Trade two picks next year and the back half this year for number 1, draft burrow and best linemen with 5.

Good thing we won those bogus games against the eagles redskins and jets right?
Some of us don’t drink out of the pussofacation straw

Back
Top Bottom