• Charles Cross OT MSU

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Nakobe Dean MLB Georgia

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Matt Corral QB Ole Miss

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They need OT's. They should be looking to replace almost everyone along the OL.
True. I think Deiter has played pretty well at center. Hunt is a keeper. Not sure yet on Eichenberg.

Got to add a veteran or two on the line.

I don't care about a Chris Grier.

But Charles Cross is excellent. Give me that and let's start to fix this decades-long mess on the OL.
What's your opinion on Deiter? Has he played well enough to stick with him?

No Isaiah Spiller? Are we skipping RB again this year? There is a steep drop off after Spiller, imo.
Id be shocked if Cross falls to us. He is massive, violent, physical and lean. His inexperience could see him drop a little but Tackles with his skill set get drafted top ten. Depends how the rest of the season goes for him.
I don't think we go QB until 2023 if Tua struggles.

I'd like to see Nakobe Dean (my vote) fall to us but doubtful. Most of the guys on this list probably go top 15. Our projected pick is 20ish. It can happen but doubtful. Weird so many went Center when that's the only stable position on our line
I think Spiller is the best back.

Hall gets the tough yards. Walker hesitates too much for me. But that could be a coachable issue. Cook looks pretty smooth, catches the ball well.

Definitely not an exciting group of running backs compared to the last two drafts.

If we can do enough damage in FA, ie OL and WR, I’d entertain the thought of moving up for one of those DEs to pair with Jaelen Phillips.

I believe Houston will be looking to trade out of its pick, given the state of their roster and the lack of QB options in 2022. I’ve never seen a franchise with less long term hope than the current Texans roster. Aiden Hutchinson isn’t going to make a difference for them soon enough to save people’s jobs.

It’s a long shot as SF would have to collapse down the stretch and get us in the 8-11 range in order to move up. I am not looking to move from 18 to 2.

I think Spiller is the best back.

For me Spiller needs to have an exceptional combine and prove that at least athletically he is similar to Adrian Peterson, to move to Day 2. He stops and hops a lot, and he better be super athletic, jump out of the building, to do that.

I'm very intrigued by Jordan Davis. I know Miami has Wilkins, Davis and Sieler so that's a pick that probably makes no sense. But...

He reminds me a lot of Tim Bowens, who I always thought was a bit of an unsung hero for some of those great Miami defenses.

Although Davis isn't a pass rusher, he pretty consistently penetrates and stresses the pocket. Gets a lot of double teams etc.

Again, not really a need but I like the player.

Would have to think early rounds go to offense.

I'm very intrigued by Jordan Davis. I know Miami has Wilkins, Davis and Sieler so that's a pick that probably makes no sense. But...

He reminds me a lot of Tim Bowens, who I always thought was a bit of an unsung hero for some of those great Miami defenses.

Although Davis isn't a pass rusher, he pretty consistently penetrates and stresses the pocket. Gets a lot of double teams etc.

I probably would not pick Davis unless my other guys are off the board but I do not want Davis in New England. Bill will make a monster out of him.

I love Davis but do you think he would fall to us, considering the 49ers very likely make the play-offs?

The 49ers pick is looking more and more likely to be a pick in the 20's. There seems to be a huge drop off of talent in that range. OT, CB, EDGE AND WR are strongest positions in the 2022 draft. There are some who feel the TE and Safety positions are also a loaded, but not necessarily with 1st round caliber players. Which means the 2nd through 4th/5th rounds, could be the area teams start picking off these positions.

Miami needs to come out of this draft with at least one OT, RB and WR. But if a player, such as LB Devon Loyd, happens to fall to Miami's pick, I'd jump on that kid. Not sure about the back half of round one at OT and WR, but if Burks falls, Miami I'd think, would have to seriously consider him.

The 49ers pick is looking more and more likely to be a pick in the 20's. There seems to be a huge drop off of talent in that range. OT, CB, EDGE AND WR are strongest positions in the 2022 draft. There are some who feel the TE and Safety positions are also a loaded, but not necessarily with 1st round caliber players. Which means the 2nd through 4th/5th rounds, could be the area teams start picking off these positions.

Miami needs to come out of this draft with at least one OT, RB and WR. But if a player, such as LB Devon Loyd, happens to fall to Miami's pick, I'd jump on that kid. Not sure about the back half of round one at OT and WR, but if Burks falls, Miami I'd think, would have to seriously consider him.
I think Burks is an absolute perfect fit for what Miami is currently doing offensively. Get the ball to him quickly and he's that guy who breaks tackles and turns a short gain into more.

Perhaps, he allows Miami to open things up more for Waddle.

I could see Flores pounding the table for Dean or Lloyd.

I think Burks is an absolute perfect fit for what Miami is currently doing offensively. Get the ball to him quickly and he's that guy who breaks tackles and turns a short gain into more.

Perhaps, he allows Miami to open things up more for Waddle.

I could see Flores pounding the table for Dean or Lloyd.
Not sure Dean makes into the 20's. But Lloyd may. As for Burks, the kid is a tremendous talent. Hopefully he falls. Speaking of breaking tackles, its the reason why I love Breese Hall so much. He's leads college football in broken tackles from the running back postion. Not sure he'll make it to the middle of round two, but could a target if San Francisco's pick, continues to fall into the later part of round #1.

Back
Top Bottom