Fitz is fun to watch but its time for Tua | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitz is fun to watch but its time for Tua

"I don't think you learn anything holding a clipboard. You know, I had Peyton Manning his first year, Andrew Luck his first year, Ben [Roethlisberger] was one of those guys that went in by accident because Tommy Maddox got hurt. You miss all the practice reps, you miss the game reps. I don't know what you learn holding a clipboard watching."

-Bruce Arians

I'll gladly eat crow on that for the Bills to lose. 28-3 and the Rams have stormed back. The real Josh Allen finally showed up. Took 2 1/2 weeks.

Oh I’m with you on all accounts. I pointed the same thing out in another thread.

Yeah, that's one reason TT would get a series in Jax. Even a few snaps will help with the rust
Yeah I really wish we wouldve thrown him in there, once we were confident the win was secured (aka once we were okay running into brick walls for the rest of the game) ... there's no reason Tua couldnt have got in there. Even if just to hand it off a few times. Run a few basic plays with him too, it honestly was the perfect time.

I’m not saying anything negative about Ryan Fitzpatrick I love to watch him play he makes watching dolphins football fun again. That being said this team it’s not winning a Super Bowl with Ryan Fitzpatrick. My biggest fear with pudding Tua in early in the season what is the play of the offensive line. Through three games the line has proven they are adequate and can provide pass protection. Now that we know they can play and not get the quarterback killed it’s time to bring in the future. TUA we have a couple extra days to prepare for Seattle now is the time to make the move

Go Dolphins
Worst team for him to start against for 1. Why play him now? Fitz is balling

Back
Top Bottom