Fitz is Holding The Team Back. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitz is Holding The Team Back.

If we had any other qb we'd by 6-0.

Fitz sucks, he misses open targets, forces the ball into triple coverage, throws wobbly ducks to the sidelines and deep.

Bad qb is bad.

If you really believe this, I suggest medical assistance.

I guess flores agrees with us. Fitzpatrick is holding us back

The head coach believes this. Maybe you should be the one receiving medical attention.

Heard there was a Fitz jizzmopper duty going on. Intrested?
No, the head coach does not believe this, if he did we would have cut him, like Josh Rosen.

One does not need to insult a decent player, for another to ascend. Fitz is 38 years old, not the future obviously.

This was inevitable when they invested a #5 pick, and very obviously part of the plan to determine if Tua is the long term answer or another Josh Rosen.

As for "Jizzmopper" I suspect custodial/janitorial work is more suited for someone like yourself, perhaps something you, may even excel in.....

No, the head coach does not believe this, if he did we would have cut him, like Josh Rosen.

One does not need to insult a decent player, for another to ascend. Fitz is 38 years old, not the future obviously.

This was inevitable when they invested a #5 pick, and very obviously part of the plan to determine if Tua is the long term answer or another Josh Rosen.

As for "Jizzmopper" I suspect custodial/janitorial work is more suited for someone like yourself, perhaps something you, may even excel in.....
You don’t cut a guy like Fitzpatrick when you only have 2 QBs. He wasn’t terrible but he wasn’t good enough. Still a great locker room guy and leader. You cut him and you mess up team chemistry. You get Fitzpatrick behind Tua like he is and the team buys in

The head coach believes this. Maybe you should be the one receiving medical attention.

Heard there was a Fitz jizzmopper duty going on. Intrested?
Fitzpatrick did what he was asked to do over the last 2 seasons. I respect him for the player and man he is. Obviously he was never the long term answer at the QB position but he is a great mentor for Tua and he now becomes one of the top backup QB’s in the NFL. I am happy to see the switch to Tua but I’m certainly not going to demean what Fitzpatrick has meant to this team since he signed with the Dolphins.

I just rewatched that Jets game. Fitz scored 3 easy TD's. Tua came in got the first 3rd down conversion of the game.

ROFL. Out of breath.... I will take that bet. You can have Burrow, D. Jones, Flacco, Minchew, Flacco, Jimmy G. ....
Yeah 6-0 is far fetched without a super elite QB. Like 1 of 3 or so guys make it possible but I’d still argue Seattle or Buffalo could have scored more if they needed to. We couldn’t stop the pass in either of those games. More points would have been great but I think we just would have given up more.

Phinatic is a part of the team support staff. Coincidence he was out in front of this? I think not

Back
Top Bottom