Fitz is Holding The Team Back. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitz is Holding The Team Back.

I am pretty sure everyone knows who Fitzy is.We know what we have in him.
My uneducated guess is Miami is grooming Tua to not only be physically ready but also mentally ready to play.He isnt far off and he will be the starter by years end regardless of record.
This bye week is perfect timing.PERFECT

Okay so you want to play that game huh? How about Week 1 21-11? Or Week 2 31-28. Or Week 4 31-23. It goes both ways Fitz lover!
I disagree with that. If the Dolphins lose their next three games against the Seahawks, 49ers, and Cardinals and are sitting at 1-5, I think you might see Tua start the game against the Chargers at home in Week 7.
Lol your analysis is trash, dog.

If we had any other qb we'd by 6-0.

Fitz sucks, he misses open targets, forces the ball into triple coverage, throws wobbly ducks to the sidelines and deep.

Bad qb is bad.
ROFL. Out of breath.... I will take that bet. You can have Burrow, D. Jones, Flacco, Minchew, Flacco, Jimmy G. ....

Tua would have been killed the first few weeks. The oline is just now starting to become solid.
Flores should allow a series for Tua in each game once the game is decided.
Tua will get the starting job next year.
I am very happy with Fitz playing out the season. He is the best QB on the team this season.

Fitz is supposed a very seasoned veteran and he still does stuff like eating sacks, not throwing the ball away, throwing into triple coverage, staring down wrs, and only looking at option one.
At the minimum I have seen Brady and Rodgers stare down option 1 and throw a pick 6 this season. Brady did it 3 games in a row. You can pick Fitzpatrick apart, but he clearly isn’t a HoF QB and I have no idea why anyone would hold him to that standard at (almost) age 38. The reality is that Fitzpatrick has made our OL’s pass blocking look way better than it actually has been by moving around the pocket and timely scrabbling for gains.

It's a shame we don't do guru badges anymore.

I think Dwight is deserving. After all, he's just proven he has the same level of foresight as our head coach.

Back
Top Bottom