Fitz is Holding The Team Back. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitz is Holding The Team Back.

Dolphins did not convert a first until Tua took over. And for Gailey to run a naked bootleg in the end zone on his first NFL pass indicates the staff trusts Tua. Start him. It's a no brainer
I think the Fins were showing off Tua’s hip.

Don't worry Gesicki sucks again this week since he didn't get a catch. Lol. He and Fitz should be straight cut. Lmfao.
Gesicki had a touchdown. Fitz failed my guy and my fantasy team. START TUA

He's also spent awhile playing when he didn't really enjoy it. That makes a big difference.

This is a sweet spot where he's enjoying what he's doing, is in a familiar offense, and has some weapons to play with. Because of all of this, this is the first time that he's been "super leader" guy where the team loves playing for him. We are top 5 in the NFL in point differential with him at the helm having played 66% playoff teams from last season.

To throw that away for a rookie QB who spent most of the last year rehabbing instead of practicing football and didn't have a preseason would be career suicide.

I'll go back to the thread "He's the man." Fans can NOT underestimate how important it is for players to see the QB as the leader - the guy who can pull a game out. I doubt ANYONE here thinks RF can be that guy consistently, bat as long as the players and Flo think "He's the man, " RF starts. Any other rationale is some form of denial

Dolphins did not convert a first until Tua took over. And for Gailey to run a naked bootleg in the end zone on his first NFL pass indicates the staff trusts Tua. Start him. It's a no brainer

lol, no ****, first NFL pass play naked bootleg, welcome to the Tua Show. In Tua’s limited time, I thought he looked great.

He leaves a lot on the field. Like touchdowns and points.
This may go down as one of the most idiotic comments I've ever seen on any Miami Dolphins message board. Miami hasn't had this level of offensive production since 2002. Learn to educate yourself with facts instead of knee jerk takes.

Fitz has done a fantastic job since the mid point of last season. Fitz has helped turned Devante Parker in to a top 10 NFL WR, has made Gesicki a legitimate target, has helped Preston Williams develop and was the teams leading rusher last season.

Miami is an attractive destination because of the rabbit he pulled out of a hat last season during the tankfest. If we didn't have Fitz we'd look as bad or worse than the Jets look this year.

Get a grip and go outside for fresh air. I love Tua and can't until he starts but these hot takes are garbage.

Looking back to where this team was at the beginning of last season and the amount of change it has gone through, Fitz leading them to an 8-7 record in the last 15 is impressive. Fitz is better than all the naysayers have made him out to be.

If Fitz finishes out the year as the starter, unless something unforseen happens, it will be his last year starting for Miami, but I have enjoyed watching his style of play and how much fun and energy he has playing.

Fitz is a hell of a leader. Teammates sound like they would run through a brick wall for him.

Fitz is certainly less talented than Tua, but I am glad he is being mentored by Fitz. It will only help him and Miami in the long run. And that will make my life better as a fan.

Back
Top Bottom