Fitz is Holding The Team Back. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitz is Holding The Team Back.

This fanbase can always find something to bitch about.

In 1 year, we have seen major turnover in staff and player personnel. In 1 year we have seen major growth on the offensive side of the ball.

And we are winning games we should.

But yeah, let's moan and groan because the process is taking to long for ya. How about trading away a 1st for a running back? Sounds as smart and original as this topic.

I think there have been some well thought out arguments presented, to be fair.

I'm a huge Tua fan, and believe the time is nearing (if not already here) that we need to make the change but Fitz has been great for us in the two years he's been here, yes he swings from magic to tragic, but we knew that when we signed him, he's be invaluable to us this season as we've bedded in this brand new line and slowly integrating Tua into the offense is absolutely the right way to go about things. We would have been fighting it out with the Jets to get off zero wins yesterday if we were still on the Rosen train. Fitz will get a huge thank you from me for the role he has played in turning this franchise around, hope he really enjoys his retirement spending more time with his beautiful family.

If we had any other qb we'd by 6-0.

Fitz sucks, he misses open targets, forces the ball into triple coverage, throws wobbly ducks to the sidelines and deep.

Bad qb is bad.
I want Tua to start just as much as the next guy but "6-0 with any other quarterback" is a bit of a stretch.

How is there not a downvote on this forum?
Throwing 50/50 balls into coverage is not good QB play

Sure he wins some and loses some but he has never led a team to the POs for a reason

Sure he has been near contention but 16 years is ample sample size

My advice is to avoid picking Dolphin players in fantasy football. You will inevitably have mixed emotions. Brian Flores is actually coaching to win games not to maximize your fantasy points. If the Dolphins get well ahead in games, Coach Flo and Chan Gailey are going to run the ball to rundown the clock.
The problem is Fitz only target to gesicki was picked. Bench Fitz my fantasy team needs it.

Some people don't even see the sarcasm in this post. Not only FitzPatrick is terrible but he can't even dress right with his colored shirts. LOL

He leaves a lot on the field. Like touchdowns and points.
Not disputing that, but since Fitz got here, the effort we see from other guys has gone up. And it seems they love playing with the guy. If you replace him too soon, maybe you lose some of that hard work and effort. I know we're all sick of the word culture, but I think there's something to it.

Not disputing that, but since Fitz got here, the effort we see from other guys has gone up. And it seems they love playing with the guy. If you replace him too soon, maybe you lose some of that hard work and effort. I know we're all sick of the word culture, but I think there's something to it.
They love Tua as well and you bet they will play hard for Tua

If we had any other qb we'd by 6-0.

Fitz sucks, he misses open targets, forces the ball into triple coverage, throws wobbly ducks to the sidelines and deep.

Bad qb is bad.
Dumb take. Fitz had a nearly a perfect QB rating vs Jags and Niners. Plz stop. No one, and I mean no one, predicted this team to be 3-3 at this point.

Back
Top Bottom