Fitzpatrick shocked at benching | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick shocked at benching

Plan derailed. Honestly he looks like he cried!
I also listened to Flo's conference yesterday, and he was not happy either. It's a shook up place, the Davie camp.

Irrelevant at this point. Wish Flores had delivered the news instead of ESPN and social media. RF deserved that much and I'm glad he's our backup. He's a standup guy that did the best he could and now the left arm of god is stepping in...
RF should own up to it. Could be a divided locker room. Dont appreciate the double speak he is talking. Maybe you are fluent at that? I mean in one instance he says he knows he is a placeholder. Then when he is benched , he feels it was his team? He played bad against the Jets. Own it RF

If he really wanted out he would request a trade. He'll settle in as a backup. Nothing new for him. But as is always the case, he is just one play from getting in.

RF should own up to it. Could be a divided locker room. Dont appreciate the double speak he is talking. Maybe you are fluent at that? I mean in one instance he says he knows he is a placeholder. Then when he is benched , he feels it was his team? He played bad against the Jets. Own it RF
He is owning it. He knows it's not his decision. I hear jealousy. Do we need to schedule a therapy session with you and your blow up unicorn? Cheer up chipmunk.

Yeah I take back my original comment about him maybe joking some, after seeing his reaction in its entirety clearly he seems gutted. Will be interesting to see how it affects team chemistry

Your passive-aggressive shots at other posters are as tired as your continual negativity and penchant for just flat-out making **** up.

Of course he feels bad. He loved being the leader of the team. He’s going to support Tua.

Back
Top Bottom