Fitzpatrick shocked at benching | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick shocked at benching

Wow!!! I can certainly understand how he feels. But there is such a thing about keeping things in house!!! Not sure of what compelled him to speak out or go public? Only bad things happen when something like this goes viral. It gives the impression of division and potential underlying issues. Bad Look by Fitzpatrick. I had hoped this was some sort of comical take on his benching, but apparently its heartfelt.

RF should own up to it. Could be a divided locker room. Dont appreciate the double speak he is talking. Maybe you are fluent at that? I mean in one instance he says he knows he is a placeholder. Then when he is benched , he feels it was his team? He played bad against the Jets. Own it RF

Everyone wants to retire on their own terms, when they are ready, like have time to think about it, and this was abrupt.

He's been in the league a long time and seen this all the time. Yes he was upset yesterday but he is also a true pro. He will be there for Tua.

I kinda dont like this. He knew what the situation was beforehand and it was going to happen, be a pro and don't send the crap out into the media.
I agree. Especially when he said he knew this was going to happen. And does he think at all his poor play was a factor. I have said this a few times, I am glad Miami was proactive not reactive, waiting for two bad games.

Miami feels they have a shot. Hats off to them. They went after Bell. They cant afford to lose games by bad qb play. Can Tua have a bad game, sure. But Miami feels he is better and this is strategic for 2021.

While he obviously knew that his time as the stater was limited once they drafted Tua, he still enjoys being the starter for the Dolphins. Therefore it has to hurt him to be replaced at this time. I think everyone of us would feel the same way under the circumstances but I suspect he will remain the team player he has been since signing with the Dolphins and he will continue to mentor and assist Tua for the remainder of the season.

RF should own up to it. Could be a divided locker room. Dont appreciate the double speak he is talking. Maybe you are fluent at that? I mean in one instance he says he knows he is a placeholder. Then when he is benched , he feels it was his team? He played bad against the Jets. Own it RF
he wasnt benched rather put out to pasture

The media is not helping of course. They're going to milk it for as long as they can and of course now you have two weeks of it. He has his pride and has played hard for this team even tho it was a horrible roster last year so of course he's not going to be happy. I doubt he'll take it out on Tua thought.

Back
Top Bottom