Fitzpatrick shocked at benching | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick shocked at benching

Holy crap. No way the Dolphins should've made Fitz available to the media so soon. Colossal mistake!

I expect Fitz to be heartbroken but don't spill your guts to the media. What professional athlete does this openly to the public talking about animosity sitting in the meeting room after!? Between this interview and the alleged leak to the media, it's like Fitz wants to be traded.

This is the worst PR mismanagement since the press conference with Sparano extension press conference after Ross & Ireland flew across the country to replace him
Was that after Dez Bryant's mom?

Holy crap. No way the Dolphins should've made Fitz available to the media so soon. Colossal mistake!

I expect Fitz to be heartbroken but don't spill your guts to the media. What professional athlete does this openly to the public talking about animosity sitting in the meeting room after!? Between this interview and the alleged leak to the media, it's like Fitz wants to be traded.

This is the worst PR mismanagement since the press conference with Sparano extension press conference after Ross & Ireland flew across the country to replace him
He didn't talk about animosity in the meeting room in the slightest.

Another person who needs to actually watch the video.

You are going to see a new kind of enthusiasm -> Fitz liked to call his own number make things happen he was like I say a one read QB and then run for space or gamble with the pass -> Tua will distribute the ball in a manner we haven't seen in 20 + years and that is why he was elevated ting that

I will put it this way Fitz likes hero ball he likes to carry the rock -> Tua didn't play hero ball in College his big knock was holding onto the ball too long because he was trying for large chunk plays

You aren't posting facts here. You're posting HOPES about what Tua will bring). I'm pulling him of course. I hope he plays lights out like he did in college. I hope he stays healthy. I hope we finally have our franchise QB. I'm looking forward to seeing him out there.

I've never seen a player cry about losing his job as much as Fitzpatrick done. Please don't tell me what a team player he is. If he had a problem you don't air it in public. Am I the only one who thinks that way?

He answered honestly. My only problem is when he said he was fired. Not cool in this economic climate. But whatever.

It really put a sour note on his time here for me. He had been all team first until he got benched. He was being honest but he was also being a distraction by what he said.

What do you think that does to Tua's state of mind? Now having to prepare while feeling uncomfortable with the guy he sees every day.

I just think it was pretty low class by RF and needless. Hope they trade him asap. Even if Tua is at high risk for injury, I would rather ride with Ruddock who is horrible, than some guy who will try to take the team for his own even when he knew this was not his team since the moment he signed.

He needs to eat those sour grapes. Even if what he said was intended to be silly, look at the show he has created by saying it. You would think a 500 year vet would know better... and he did.

Last edited:
I've never seen a player cry about losing his job as much as Fitzpatrick done. Please don't tell me what a team player he is. If he had a problem you don't air it in public. Am I the only one who thinks that way?
Absolute trash post.

He lost his mother recently. The guy is going through a rough time right now cut him some slack! He was emotional but know that Fitz will support Tua 100% going forward. Did you see how happy he was when Tua came in the game last week? Have you seen the two on the sidelines constantly communicating? Fitz IS a team player.

Back
Top Bottom