Fitzpatrick shocked at benching | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick shocked at benching

I just hope the comment about this being “forever” means Fitz knew Rosen wasn’t going to keep the job long term, because he saw what Rosen was offering in practice and in the QB room. Whereas now he sees what Tua has been offering in practice and in the QB room and he realizes that Tua is not going to be giving him his job back at any point.

Fitz is a smart dude. He shouldn't be so shocked by a decision from someone who has shown they have no idea how to manage QBs.

Did I also hear BF didnt address the team about the change before it was all over the news? That right there could add bad chemistry especially to the guys really behind Fitz
Yes, because the news was leaked before anyone had a chance to discuss it with the team.

I just hope the comment about this being “forever” means Fitz knew Rosen wasn’t going to keep the job long term, because he saw what Rosen was offering in practice and in the QB room. Whereas now he sees what Tua has been offering in practice and in the QB room and he realizes that Tua is not going to be giving him his job back at any point.
Of course that's why. He's on record saying Tua can make 100 throws he can't, he knows Tua's talent is in a completely different stratosphere than his. He know's he's done.

You're 37 years old. Get over it.

Of course that's why. He's on record saying Tua can make 100 throws he can't, he knows Tua's talent is in a completely different stratosphere than his. He know's he's done.

You're 37 years old. Get over it.
I know what he’s said “on record.” But let’s face it, sometimes guys talk BS to the media. I want this to be the truth.

Did I also hear BF didnt address the team about the change before it was all over the news? That right there could add bad chemistry especially to the guys really behind Fitz

There was apparently a leak; word got out before Flores wanted it to. He's said he'll apologize to the team.

It happens.

Clearly this wasnt something planned like most of us thought... Once that theory is out the window, Im not sure how anyone could expect him to feel differently.

Back
Top Bottom