Fitzpatrick talking to the Cowboys | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick talking to the Cowboys

If we could get an R1 for him right now I'd be ecstatic.

Didn't like his pick. And besides a few + plays in the early games 2018

the kid reeks of Jamar Fletcheritus.

And the mommy thing is ridiculous.

Bye Bye Jason Allen wannabe, too soft, give me some Alpha dog players please. Bring on the 2020 Draft.

This sucks guys. Minkah is a foundational piece. Period. Shouldve been able to keep him happy and utilize his skill set. IMO this is a failure.

A first is an ok Haul but it won't be a top 10 pick or talent replacing Minkah.

I'm still hoping against hope somehow they are able to convince him to stay.

If there are really 20 teams interest The FO has to take the first of the worst team. Probably not Dallas, Pittsburgh is looking good if Big Ben is missing time.

I wouldn’t trade him to Dallas. That 1st will be too low. There are supposedly 20 teams involved there has to be a worse one than Dallas. I heard Pittsburgh was involved. If Big Ben is going to miss time that might be a good one.

Goodbye. Tackles like a b****, acts like a b****. Will not be missed.

Injury or not, Reshad or not, James should have been the pick. First team All pro year one. This is the front office fixing a mistake. I know my Noles are a dumpster fire right now but stop sleeping on DB University

Unfair post. Biased post.

James would also be underachieving in Miami if playing with this roster. If Minkah ended up in SD with that defensive personnel he might look pretty good too.

The Derwin James fandom cracks me up. Good player, no doubt, but also in much better circumstances (when he was healthy).

The Minkah hate around these parts (mostly by the pro James crowd) is also laughable. The dude is talented. That’s precisely why so many teams are interested in him right now and why the Dolphins are likely to receive nice compensation for him as long as they wait it out properly.

These other organizations know what’s up. Minkah is a good player with potential to be much better given better circumstances.

If multiple teams are interested and a 1dt is the price Dallas shouldn’t even be considered. They are too good, we want that pick to be higher.

I agree with @djphinfan , we invested the #11 overall pick for a guy with a great work ethic, good ball skills, pretty good coverage skills, excellent athletics, durability, leadership potential, solid citizen … he's a foundational type of player. I'm not going to give up on him in year 2 for a late 1st rounder.

If we're trading him to Dallas, that requires multiple picks, like a 1st in 2020 and a 2nd in 2021... and I don't think the Cowboys would do that. For obvious reasons, I just don't see us trading Minkah Fitzpatrick. He seems worth more to us than any other team.
We are not giving him up. We are respecting his wish to let him go somewhere, as long as we get compensated for his breaking his contractual obligation to us. Just business.

He is a malcontent and we don't have the professional help he needs to overcome his immaturity, that spoiled brat.

Not interested. Therefore, I have no doubt Grier is all over this

It would be interesting if we swapped Fits for Taco plus getting ourselves a few gratuitous draft picks from the Cowboys. At the very worst we would end up with some more draft picks and possibly another malcontent who just got his bubble busted and may have his head on straight.

The Cowboys seem to be up for that kind of trading.

If Fitzpatrick wants to play FS from what I have heard and McCain is struggling at FS and is much better at nickle it appears to me that its a no brainer to flip the guys. It appears to me Florres is as hard headed as Fitzpatrick and for a team that needs play makers everywhere thats a bit insane.
Shouldn't coaches be more hard headed than players?

Back
Top Bottom