FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended

learn not to be a wuss and back up your "boys"?

this isn't a age issue, the same kind of thing happened yesterday in the Giant, Falcon game. a Giant LB nailed Vick a yard out of bounds and the guy was ambushed by about 10 Falcons

Ambushed, there was no stomping on anyone...no helmets being swung. That's how you could defend a teammate. If you read a post earlier I mention pushing people away. I mean, that Vick incident explains it.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Ambushed, there was no stomping on anyone...no helmets being swung. That's how you could defend a teammate. If you read a post earlier I mention pushing people away. I mean, that Vick incident explains it.
lol@pushing..come on man, you know damn well thats isnt going to work

pushing people away only works when either they dont WANT to fight like FIU did or they were just pushing to.

so basically bushing wouldnt work when the other person is punching you

swinging a helmet and stomping is ridiculous. you can use the "self-defense" line all you want, but they went too far.

UF Fin Kat said:
swinging a helmet and stomping is ridiculous. you can use the "self-defense" line all you want, but they went too far.

exactly right...you don't have to do THAT to defend a brother team mate...

Wow. Some of you guys defending these guys...... pathetic.

Take a step back. Defending you teammates can be done without assaulting other players. Taking off your helmet and swinging it at people without their helmet on is inexcusable. I hope they get more than a 1 game suspension and charges are pressed.

Philter25 said:
Wow. Some of you guys defending these guys...... pathetic.

Take a step back. Defending you teammates can be done without assaulting other players. Taking off your helmet and swinging it at people without their helmet on is inexcusable. I hope they get more than a 1 game suspension and charges are pressed.

groupin 1 guy that took his helmet off into the rest of the team is....pathetic.

the player that did that got more then a 1 game suspension.

hearing the TV show 'Around the Horn' is pathetic.

"horrific" "one of the worst things ive ever seen"

the **** is wrong with these people.

It's not even about the fight...its about the behavior that led to the fight.

Fighting should happen in a ring or on a mat. Football isnt where it belongs. Too many immature NFL wannabe's think that by pounding your chest, pointing a finger and gesturing to the other teams bench is ok. It's not. But hey, thats your idea of "fun" right? You cant have it both ways. Myself, i'll take a guy with character over a guy that is a character everytime.

You cant teach class after a certain point.

Nappy Roots said:
hearing the TV show 'Around the Horn' is pathetic.

"horrific" "one of the worst things ive ever seen"

the **** is wrong with these people.

did it ever occur to you....maybe its you?

nah, didnt think so

Back
Top Bottom