FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended

MoFinz said:
did it ever occur to you....maybe its you?

nah, didnt think so

maybe it was just me that didnt live a life where my mommy and daddy were rich and lived perfect lives, while never witnessing anything truely bad, like seeing someone shot, stabbed, ran over, murdered, killed in a wreck, etc.?

nah, i really dont think its just me.

edit: also, did anyone get to hear Lamar Thomas on Comcast broadcasting the game? hilarious!!!

He should be fired for his commentary, not only did he sound like an uneducated fool but encouraging the fight to continue and saying he wanted to join in is unbelievable.

Also, how is what Merriweather/others did not just as bad as what Vick did?

Nappy Roots said:
maybe it was just me that didnt live a life where my mommy and daddy were rich and lived perfect lives, while never witnessing anything truely bad, like seeing someone shot, stabbed, ran over, murdered, killed in a wreck, etc.?

nah, i really dont think so its just me.

Wow....just wow.....yep, you got me....rich and grew up living a perfect life. I never saw anything bad in my life. Nope, only homies from the hood can say theyre streetwise.

Or maybe my parents taught me right from wrong.Maybe my dad stuck around and showed me how to be a man. Maybe respect is something you earn, and arent given just because you shout louder than anyone.

Yeah, im quite sure thats just me

You really should engage your brain before you post tripe like that.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
Sophomore safety Anthony Reddick was suspended indefinitely following further consultation Monday with the Atlantic Coast Conference, the school said. Reddick charged across the field, helmet raised over his head, and slammed it into an opposing player during the melee.
[/FONT]

http://sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/9730918

he deserved it 100% for not fighting like a man with his fists.

MoFinz said:
Wow....just wow.....yep, you got me....rich and grew up living a perfect life. I never saw anything bad in my life. Nope, only homies from the hood can say theyre streetwise.

Or maybe my parents taught me right from wrong.Maybe my dad stuck around and showed me how to be a man. Maybe respect is something you earn, and arent given just because you shout louder than anyone.

Yeah, im quite sure thats just me

You really should engage your brain before you post tripe like that.

first of all, i dont know you. i wasnt talkin about your life? the **** im gonna look like talkin about your life when i dont know you?

im saying in general. anyone that thinks that fight was horrific and one of the worst things theyve ever seen, hasnt seen anything bad in their life and must of lived a great, uneventful life.

as far as showing whats right and wrong and being a man. does a man not stick up for his teammates? does a man run away after being punched? maybe he didnt do to great of a job in that area.

Nappy Roots said:
first of all, i dont know you. i wasnt talkin about your life? the **** im gonna look like talkin about your life when i dont know you?

im saying in general. anyone that thinks that fight was horrific and one of the worst things theyve ever seen, hasnt seen anything bad in their life and must of lived a great, uneventful life.

I assume they were talking about the most horrific thing they've seen on a football field or in a sporting event. If not then they are really overstating what happened.

DonShula84 said:
I assume they were talking about the most horrific thing they've seen on a football field or in a sporting event. If not then they are really overstating what happened.

Exactly. I cant think of a single incident ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD that was worse than this....... but of course I am open to suggestions.

DonShula84 said:
He should be fired for his commentary, not only did he sound like an uneducated fool but encouraging the fight to continue and saying he wanted to join in is unbelievable.

Also, how is what Merriweather/others did not just as bad as what Vick did?
ya i was suprised to hear all that out of his mouth..but ya, they fired him

Philter25 said:
Exactly. I cant think of a single incident ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD that was worse than this....... but of course I am open to suggestions.
maybe the incident that only happened a couple years ago with clemson and south carolina? i really think that was worse

Lamar Thomas was fired today - that was expected..he shouldve got the axe

2 FIU players was kicked off the team - the 2 that ACTUALLY started this mess...1 guy body slammed a UM guy..kicked off the team..great job Coach Strock

Miami' Reddick suspended - hes pretty much done for the year...you cant swing your helmet

Miami's President Donna Shaala - said Coker is still on the job.."for now"

Nappy Roots said:

as far as showing whats right and wrong and being a man. does a man not stick up for his teammates? does a man run away after being punched? maybe he didnt do to great of a job in that area.

A man doesnt put people in that position to start with.

And if you werent talking about my life, whose then? Nice try, but ya aint got a leg to stand on here. Nothing about being a man was involved in that melee. It wasnt football. It was an assault and then a gang fight. Neither one has anything to do with football,not anytime, not anywhere.

Nappy Roots said:
hearing the TV show 'Around the Horn' is pathetic.

"horrific" "one of the worst things ive ever seen"

the **** is wrong with these people.
You don't think 6 guys stomping on a totally defenseless guy is horrific?

What happened in Atlanta yesterday is a perfect example to what Miami should have done, instead of running out there to make it 53 against 11, 6 or 7 guys grabbed who was responsible and "educated" him.

Philter25 said:

every incident that comes close........involves the U of Miami though!! :lol: :lol:

Nappy Roots said:
hearing the TV show 'Around the Horn' is pathetic.

"horrific" "one of the worst things ive ever seen"

the **** is wrong with these people.

No, actually they are the pulse of the country on this topic. I am not a big fan of that show but on this they are right. That was disgusting that incident.

Family's at the game. Little Kids at the game, then that crap breaks out. People paid money to watch football what they got was something out of a bad rap video!!

Back
Top Bottom