Flores Backs Tua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores Backs Tua

4tvjgk.jpg

"A lot of attention gets paid to Tua, but I thought he made a lot of improvement over the course of the season," Flores said, not unreasonably. "I'm excited about the future with him. He's a young player, talented player, bounced back from the hip. I think this is a big offseason for him. That Year 1 to Year 2 jump will be important like it is for all rookies." The Dolphins selecting another quarterback at No. 3 overall with the Texans' pick will be a popular offseason meme, but it's not going to happen. This is the same Dolphins brain trust that selected Tagovailoa, and the Twitter complaints about his play never quite matched reality. The Dolphins have two great non-quarterback options at No. 3, either landing a premium talent or trading down and accumulating more picks as they get close to completing their rebuild.

Shots fired at Mando. 😂
"My message to the team has been to ignore the noise and the people inside the building are going to tell the truth to you. Without all the information, how do you make any determination about what's going on?"

No apparently fitz told schefter who told the media. The rest of team heard from media before Flo.
Flores didn't want to tell the team because he knew that they would think he was trolling for sure after watching Tua in practice for several weeks.

Back
Top Bottom