Flores Backs Tua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores Backs Tua

Shots fired at Mando. 😂
"My message to the team has been to ignore the noise and the people inside the building are going to tell the truth to you. Without all the information, how do you make any determination about what's going on?"
Common sense isn't common.

It has to be pointed out to the people that don't have it.

I knew that cya thing wouldn’t go over well but I don’t care I know it’s the truth

you hook your wagon to a top pick qb that fails you on the fast track to getting fired

I’m not saying tuas gonna fail but if he does off comes someone’s head

it’s like folks don’t pay attention to the league or sonething

“that can’t happen here!” The hell it can’t

This article seems to be recycling the presser that Grier and Coach Flo did, where Grier named Tua the starter and Coach Flo did not say anything definitive. IMHO, that's the perfect way to play it, because if Coach Flo decides without competition, it undermines his statement to the locker room that we would play the best player. But with Grier saying it ... the locker room doesn't care, but Tua gets a vote of confidence. In reality, I can't see Fitz coming back, so even if there is competition, Tua's likely to be the clear cut winner.

Teams hearing Grier say that will wonder if he's intentionally sending out disinformation like he has in the past, and that we secretly want a QB, so the trade value for our #3 overall pick remains high. Ultimately, I doubt we draft a QB or trade for a QB, and that #3 pick will best be served trading back, so what Grier and Coach Flo are doing seems to be the perfect thing right now. It does not change my opinion of the situation, and it doesn't really do anything but benefit the Dolphins in the long run. Well played Grier and Coach Flo.

They weren’t bailing after one year on a top 5 pick qb

asinine

that’s not even taking into account the hip a year in his rear view
Of course not. That would be mean they made a mistake and of course they won’t say so. They will play Tua

What is Flores supposed to say? He's a good HC. I would expect nothing less.

This thread has been cleaned up. For those that don't like Tua, do not hijack every Tua thread. For those that support Tua, don't derail threads by telling Tua haters you are blocking them. Don't want to give anybody points or thread bans but that is the next step.

Carry on

Sure, what do you want him to declare? that Grier should´ve picked Herbert? it´s obvious they are going to say that, but don´t take it as a sure thing going forward, they won´t reveal their moves and it´s obvious they´ll bring capable QB´s to camp for insurance at least.

Back
Top Bottom