Flores Can't Figure Out Buffalo | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores Can't Figure Out Buffalo

I know you are upset about the loss, but nit picking my comments isnt going to change anything.
You can agree or disagree.
It doesnt matter to me.
Im a former die hard fan, and now just a casual fan of the Fins. Too many years of disappointment.
The Fins are not playing well. That is my take.

So if we're not playing well, how has NE bounced back?

Lost the last 2 games to Buffalo by a combined score of 91-26. To make the playoffs you get blasted by 30, in the home opener to get a 2 game lead for the division and you get drubbed and shutout by 35. And a lot of these games Buffalo is getting out to huge leads before Miami even knows what hit them. Teams need to build their team to beat the top teams in your division, and Miami still too weak in the trenches to contend with them. Miami is 9-4 last 13 games vs the Jets and Patriots, 1-6 vs Buffalo over that same time.

Today was easily one of the worst coached games by Flores since he took over. He has to find out a way to do better vs Buffalo.
McDermott flat out owns us. I think we've only beaten him once out of like 9 games. Dude is a great coach and will be a thorn in our side as long as he is their head coach.

Allen actually played like **** today. But yeah. The Bills have our number right now.

Flores and Grier are done. Sadly I was rooting for Flores but his failure w coordinator is going to get him fired

Give Flores an elite qb, whether its Tua or someone else and he will win tons of games.
That's probably how the Dolphins are gonna have to solve the QB issue, since I'm convinced Flores will never develop a QB since they can't provide the conditions a QB needs to advance their game. And only an advanced veteran can generate an offense when the defense isn't being blocked, the run game is staffed with late round and UDFA caliber talent, the player's aren't coached in good technique, and the play design is bad.

OL issues can be negated by the proper signal caller..Maybe Tua ****ed up the protection calls. Maybe it was Dieter.

We will never know.
I don't know, one good way to see if one player is the sole problem is to see another player in their stead, and Brissett had some drives where he (to my recollection) was sacked on three plays straight, so it doesn't seem like it was all QB.

I know this doesn't sound good at this point, but I have to say it anyway: I am starting to have Philbin, Gase, and Sparano vives with this HC.

Buffalo is more physical and blitzes a lot has good coverage downfield …and the offense does not prepare for it. its simple.

Buffalo is more physical and blitzes a lot has good coverage downfield …and the offense does not prepare for it. its simple.
Flores refuses to change his schemes for Buffalo. Yeah they might work against a Zach Wilson and a Jets team with no skilled players. It’s why he’s beating New England, their skills players suck.

Back
Top Bottom