Flores Can't Figure Out Buffalo | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores Can't Figure Out Buffalo

The point was that NE had a down year with Cam in 2020 and bounced back this year. Apart from a fortunate turnover that Miami recovered in game 1, we would be 0-2 and they would be 2-0 right now.
Disagreeing on the minutiae of comments is a waste of time at least for me.
The 2021 Fins are a disappointment so far.
Im hoping for a better showing next week.
Except for a terrible, total BS roughing call, NE wouldn't have scored one of the 2 TDs they scored.
That fumble was as a result of a Play Made by Howard. It was a play that helped win the game.
Dolphins still had to get 3 first downs to ice the game starting deep in their own territory. It wouldve been very easy for the Dolphins to fail to get that 1st first down, punt, and have NE get it on their own 40 and only have to go 25 yards for A GW FG.
Miami won the game last week. Moreso than NE 'losing it'.

This week sucked, but last week was still a very good win.

No doubt. I really think what's missing is the running game. Pittsburgh didn't necessarily have a great running game against Buffalo but they stuck with it just enough to keep the dogs at bay.

Buffalo needed this win and it showed.

I think Flores is off to a great start. The defense is a unit the Dolphins can win with, although it could still use talent.

To me, it's the running game holding Miami back and that's showing up big against a team like Buffalo. One dimensional, with a developing quarterback, isn't going to cut it.

No doubt. I really think what's missing is the running game. Pittsburgh didn't necessarily have a great running game against Buffalo but they stuck with it just enough to keep the dogs at bay.

Buffalo needed this win and it showed.

I think Flores is off to a great start. The defense is a unit the Dolphins can win with, although it could still use talent.

To me, it's the running game holding Miami back and that's showing up big against a team like Buffalo. One dimensional, with a developing quarterback, isn't going to cut it.

What most people don’t realize about the Pittsburgh game is that Buffalo completely outplayed Pitt.

Bills had 120+ more yards on offense. More yards per play. Better 3rd down %. More time of possession. More rushing yards. More passing yards. Etc.

If it wasn’t for a blocked punt, the Bills probably win that game.

What most people don’t realize about the Pittsburgh game is that Buffalo completely outplayed Pitt.

Bills had 120+ more yards on offense. More yards per play. Better 3rd down %. More time of possession. More rushing yards. More passing yards. Etc.

If it wasn’t for a blocked punt, the Bills probably win that game.
I agree. Buffalo actually dominated the first half against the Steelers. Pittsburgh's offense looked eerily like Miami's.

Big Ben didn't end up with great numbers, but it was a gusty performance for him. He kept battling and giving his receivers second and third chances.

Miami clearly isn't at the Bills level, which is disappointing. But Buffalo may also be the most talented team in football. Sadly to say.

There is not a quarterback in the nfl that could stand behind the line that Flores has had since he’s arrival! Very poor position evaluator of running back and lineman and cannot head coach. Zero points and 35 points against the d. Keep firing coordinators and not excepting your own responsibility is a poor excuse not to mention trading and cutting pro bowlers because you can’t properly coach them. Grier is not entirely to blame! This is not a culture issue it’s bad coaching period! I said it the first, second and the 3rd year! Overpaying d backs and lbs and under paying o linemen is the recipe for disaster ask Tua!

Back
Top Bottom