Flores had me fooled | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores had me fooled

Sorry but Flores is a big part of the problem and he offers no solutions for us in the future that I can tell

Last edited:
Donā€™t know if he had me fooled per say, but I started to believe in him in the way he coached up some players. But three years in the he hasnā€™t learned anything about in-game managing, hiring a competent staff and how he deals with the offensive side of the ball. This guy is a career assistant at best

Had me fooled. Today was the last straw with those desperate challenges and horrific situational awareness (or lack there of). Eff him. He can go and take his buddy Grier with him.

Last year, I thought we had our man for head coach for the foreseeable future. Can't believe he's fallen out of favor with me so quickly but I've seen enough.

Wasted TOs by way of terrible challenges, terrible play calls by way of the offense, no awareness at the end of the game and going for it/not going for it in strange spots. Brandon Jones learned a tough lesson with 1 second left but his coach should have made that entire huddle aware of that possible scenario but clearly left his guys hanging.

Was last year's false results a product of Fitz been an energetic, fighter than pushed these guys further than they should have gone? I'm thinking so as it clearly wasn't a product of coach Flo as I thought it was.

Basically Fitz in the jordan of the NFL haha but seriously loved the man!
You and me both bro.

Had me fooled. Today was the last straw with those desperate challenges and horrific situational awareness (or lack there of). Eff him. He can go and take his buddy Grier with him.
Itā€™s interesting because I really wish Ross would express his opinion of this season publicly right now. Iā€™m really worried that he may go another year with this regime, but I feel deep down heā€™s too smart for this

Itā€™s interesting because I really wish Ross would express his opinion of this season publicly right now. Iā€™m really worried that he may go another year with this regime, but I feel deep down heā€™s too smart for this
I sure hope so. I donā€™t think Ross knows what to do though. (To fix this).

I sure hope so. I donā€™t think Ross knows what to do though. (To fix this).
I love Marino for what he was but I donā€™t consider him to be some kind of NFL executive who knows what to do and how to do it, I think heā€™s there to take pictures, kiss babies and be a yes man. But heā€™s got to be whispering in Rossā€™ ear about how this current regime just canā€™t get us to the promised land

Many fans felt it was smoke and mirrors last year. I think other teams figured it out at the end of last year

Ross needs to be searching for a good coach of he isn't already. Maybe we can get him here and tell him what's on our minds.

As questionable as going for it on fourth down at midfield in a tie game with less than 2 minutes left, the play call is even more bewildering to me.

How do you take the ball out of Tua's hands at that point? And how do you put it into the hands of a back and onto the shoulders of a line that's failed in so many similar situations this year?

As questionable as going for it on fourth down at midfield in a tie game with less than 2 minutes left, the play call is even more bewildering to me.

How do you take the ball out of Tua's hands at that point? And how do you put it into the hands of a back and onto the shoulders of a line that's failed in so many similar situations this year?
Exactly....maybe going for it isn't a damning call but the play that was dialed up was horrendous. It's pretty clear we have no run game, so naturally game on the line let's hand it off. Unreal

I feel like thats the worst part. Why not do an rpo, give tua the option

I have said it before, he got rid of veteran coaches and players and that killed this team. Also I started seeing last year signs of exhaustion. I see it more this year. Being a head coach takes its toll, some handle it better than others. I saw it in his eyes last year, and see it more this year. Watch how he answers questions, it is like someone who has been driving for 24 hours straight. Just wondering if anyway else has been seeing this?

Iā€™m quickly loosing faith myself. I still support him for now, but itā€™s becoming very hard.

Not me, although that's not exactly worth bragging about.

I tend to immediately disagree with any decision regarding this team and that makes me right about 99% of the time. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom