Flores quotes on Dieter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores quotes on Dieter

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Something / someone to discuss besides the usual

I think Dieter is our back up center this year, and probably next best interior OL back up besides maybe Davis or we’ll see how Fluker does

I was pretty down in dieter after his rookie year but when he was thrust into action last year he held his own somewhat. I feel like I remember the first couple snaps he got rocked back a little (whatever game he came in, can’t recall) but settled in after that.

Im fairly confident he makes the team

There's definitely a chance for Deiter, likely at center, if he can take his game to the next level.

Skura's contract is essentially backup money.

200.gif

After listening to Flo's last interview, I believe we are going to have a lot of competition on the Oline. Dieter is going to have a legit shot.

so is your faith in this team and rooting for every player on this team. How about lifting them up instead of tearing them down?
In that case then we should all wear rose tinted glasses for every player who had ever pulled on the jersey or is it ok to call a player as he is once he is let go?

If you want to continue with mediocrity then feel free to watch this turnstile stand on the sidelines and take up a roster spot.

That said I hope the kid improves and proves me wrong.........not counting on it though.

Deiter and Davis are competing for playing time in G position. Looking to unseat Kindley. Report said Kindley came into OTA out of shape.
The "report" was a derogatory comment from Omar that he looked overweight. Solomon was the biggest guy on the team last season and he still is. His weight on the Dolphins website is still the same as last season - 339 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom