Flores quotes on Dieter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores quotes on Dieter

The "report" was a derogatory comment from Omar that he looked overweight. Solomon was the biggest guy on the team last season and he still is. His weight on the Dolphins website is still the same as last season - 339 lbs.
He has weight issue since college.

In that case then we should all wear rose tinted glasses for every player who had ever pulled on the jersey or is it ok to call a player as he is once he is let go?

If you want to continue with mediocrity then feel free to watch this turnstile stand on the sidelines and take up a roster spot.

That said I hope the kid improves and proves me wrong.........not counting on it though.
Garbage is a term better used for someone morally bankrupt…NOT a football player who hasn’t succeeded yet!

Something / someone to discuss besides the usual

I think Dieter is our back up center this year, and probably next best interior OL back up besides maybe Davis or we’ll see how Fluker does

I was pretty down in dieter after his rookie year but when he was thrust into action last year he held his own somewhat. I feel like I remember the first couple snaps he got rocked back a little (whatever game he came in, can’t recall) but settled in after that.

Im fairly confident he makes the team

They showed a photo of Dieter at camp[ and he definitely looks like he's spent serious time in the weight room this off season. Looks more muscular. No surprise that he was mentioned as a player who was one of the best weight room workers this off season.

They showed a photo of Dieter at camp[ and he definitely looks like he's spent serious time in the weight room this off season. Looks more muscular. No surprise that he was mentioned as a player who was one of the best weight room workers this off season.

Let us hope. He will need to have taken a step forward to become a starter

Back
Top Bottom