Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback

I don’t understand why he can’t just squash these rumors with one sentence? Even Eichenberg is quoted as saying it’s a bit of a distraction, which tells me that Flores isn’t even reassuring the team in private that there is nothing to these noises. Even if they aren’t interested in DW, at least let your team and QB know so they don’t have to put up with this.

Watson, is awesome but we aren't in position to trade 3 firsts, 3 seconds and 3rds (going off rumours). We need our draft picks. I do not want to mortgage our entire future on
Watson, is awesome but we aren't in position to trade 3 firsts, 3 seconds and 3rds (going off rumours). We need our draft picks. I do not want to mortgage our entire future on Watson.
Yeah we need to save those draft picks because they’ve done so much for us so far. Pffffttttt we’d have to get rid of the coaching staff and bring in a whole new one to utilize those draft picks correctly.

This is a day late and a dollar short. Coach Flores and GM Greer need to be gone at season's end. They have not supported Tua like they should have. Very disappointed in the Miami Dolphins' mis-management of him and this team as well as the coaching staff. Need a clean sweep at the end of the season. FinsUp!

I know this won't satisfy those that prefer rumors and conspiracies rather living in the reality of today.

"I don't really get into rumors -- Tua is our quarterback," Flores said when asked about Watson. "We're happy with the quarterback, our quarterback situation. I'll leave it at that, which I've said multiple times."

Nothing about that statement is false, until it changes. See, he didn’t lie, but he didn’t shoot down the trade rumors either.

A part of me wonders if, the reason they don’t flatly deny the rumors, is for the same reason they don’t give injury details. Leaving this wide open leaves the opportunity for other people/teams to wonder about what’s going on and, maybe, prepare for us just a bit differently. You know, Bellicheck Art of War type stuff.

Last edited:
This is a day late and a dollar short. Coach Flores and GM Greer need to be gone at seasons end. They have not supported Tua like they should have. Very disappointed in Miami Dolphin mis-management of him and this team as well as the coaching staff. Need a clean sweep at the end of the season. FinsUp!
Flores handled him horrribly last year. He shouldn’t have put him Until he was ready, and then once he did, he should’ve stuck with him and let him learn from his adversity. And this year it continues.

I went with the quote given by the OP if he said I, then I stand corrected.
He did. This is the exact quote word for word.
“Tua is our quarterback. I’m happy with our quarterback.”
And not only that he spent half the PC complimenting Tua. The reporters dont want to tell you guys that.

Back
Top Bottom