Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback

Ya just over look the reality of the consequences he'd most likely would get from a legal stand point to a NFL stand point in which there is just as realistic possiblity that we sign him, Blow our 3 future drafts and also not even see the guy on the field for months ( possibly season) because of these penalties just as rare occurring in this deal. Think the NFL is going to just sit on its azz over this........well they are NOT ! (felt the need to help you get that question)

Tua's our guy and the sooner we truly get behind him with a coach and system that Flores is not even aware of the sooner we will see the gem we stumbled onto and are griping about. Christ the guy hasn't even had one total season and people are gripping. Its like another team drafted Marino and we got stuck with an Elway or Kelly..... But here we have the advanced Football evaluators who already know what none of the professionals even know. Or just create their own reality.
Folks opportunity wise we finally scored some hope after 20 years and people want to blow it up already...

Oh Tua wasn't the number one very top pick QB. Yet we should throw away the 3 first rds and 2 second rds, which might be of some value to a team needing to develop. I mean THINK people....You don't have to be a rocket scientest just basic common sense and a clue to how Football works.

Grier and Flore are the one's you better hope Ross has a clue about, because if you've had your eyes open you'd see us in one of the worst situation I can remember and these two just digging the hole deeper and deeper.
the league GIF by HULU

So if Watson didnt have these legal cases pending… would everyone change their minds? Would we still make this trade?

I know it’s hypothetical but i wonder…

Ya just over look the reality of the consequences he'd most likely would get from a legal stand point to a NFL stand point in which there is just as realistic possiblity that we sign him, Blow our 3 future drafts and also not even see the guy on the field for months ( possibly season) because of these penalties just as rare occurring in this deal. Think the NFL is going to just sit on its azz over this........well they are NOT ! (felt the need to help you get that question)

Tua's our guy and the sooner we truly get behind him with a coach and system that Flores is not even aware of the sooner we will see the gem we stumbled on to. Christ the guy hasn't even had one total season and people are gripping. Its like another team drafted Marino and we got stuck with an Elway or Kelly..... But here we have the advanced Football evaluators who already know what none of the professionals even know. Or just create their own reality.
Folks opportunity wise we finally scored some hope after 20 years and people want to blow it up already...
Like the guy has to be the best (and he might turn out to be) but we just need a good QB not Marino or the best in the NFL to be successful. Give him proper weapons OL RB, maybe a couple WR's that actually go out on the field on Sundays...

Oh Tua wasn't the number one very top pick QB. Yet we should throw away the 3 first rds and 2 second rds, which might be of some value to a team needing to develop. I mean THINK people....You don't have to be a rocket scientist just basic common sense and a clue to how Football works.

Grier and Flore are the one's you better hope Ross has a clue about, because if you've had your eyes open you'd see us in one of the worst situation I can remember and these two just digging the hole deeper and deeper.

Awesome posting over the years...thanks...:UP:

A part of wonders if, the reason they don’t flatly deny the rumors, is for the same reason they don’t give injury details. Leaving this wide open leaves the opportunity for other people/teams to wonder about what’s going on and, maybe, prepare for us just a bit differently. You know, Bellicheck Art of War type stuff.
Occam’s Razor comes into play here.

Which is more likely? That they’re all playing 5D chess to get into opponent’s heads or that the rumors are true?

I don't trust Flores but he commented on X getting a new deal would get done and well it happened.

I just don't understand Grier hiding like a little bitch and not saying anything since the off-season.

So if Watson didnt have these legal cases pending… would everyone change their minds? Would we still make this trade?

I know it’s hypothetical but i wonder…

Love Tua and think he will be a top 10 QB when properly developed.

But a free and clear Watson with no legal issues at this point, ya gotta go with him without question..

Proven top 5 Now..

and Tua's potential ceiling

But even Watson would need a lot built around him at this stage.. but you could take the QB off the worry list...
Also see the level of competition for his services increased significantly

I don't trust Flores but he commented on X getting a new deal would get done and well it happened.

I just don't understand Grier hiding like a little bitch and not saying anything since the off-season.
GMs don’t usually come out and speak to the media. Name one GM that has in the NFL.

I hear you Adam. But the words "We are Not Trading for a QB" never seemed to leave his lips...

Exactly. And what do you expect Flores to say? " We are not sure about our QB situation, not sure how good Tua can be and so we are exploring trade options for DW."

Back
Top Bottom