Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback

yeah I posted a similar link a little while ago in a Tua thread that was already started

Nice to see some penetrative questions aim at Flores eventually by the press. Seems they may know something that's allowed them to grow some balls ?

Nice to see some penetrative questions aim at Flores eventually by the press. Seems they may know something that's allowed them to grow some balls ?

Frustrated Head GIF

This the Harbs/Sparano thing all over again.

That was hugely damaging to the reputation of the organization and credibility of Ross.

Now we're reliving this thing all over again with Watson/Tua. Ross doesn't learn a damn thing.

You can't openly flirt with the replacement when you got someone already on board while trying to cover that up. It doesn't work.

Ross is a massive problem, he lets the PR on the team just get destroyed year after year. What a clown, **** you Ross.

Well I suspect the Fins front office have decided to wait until after this season before making decision on trading for DW. seems like after the Panthers backed out no others appear interested in DW. Which means no likely trade for DW before deadline, now maybe his legal sutff will be more clear after the season is over. I would still rather just roll with Tua.

I hope everyone watched Flo get grilled today. It was quite awkward to watch and actually makes me nervous that a trade might actually happen now. Flo was stunlocked up there today not knowing how to answer anything.

Well I suspect the Fins front office have decided to wait until after this season before making decision on trading for DW. seems like after the Panthers backed out no others appear interested in DW. Which means no likely trade for DW before deadline, now maybe his legal sutff will be more clear after the season is over. I would still rather just roll with Tua.
I feel like if that was the case, Flo would have said Tua is our qb the rest of the season or something like that. We are not trading for DW this year.

I feel like if that was the case, Flo would have said Tua is our qb the rest of the season or something like that. We are not trading for DW this year.

We are not trading for DW.
Fixed it. This assumes TT progresses rest of season

But seriously, Flo, you gotta do better than that. Just say we’re not looking to trade Tua, he is our QB and we’re happy with him.

Whether true or not, this response didn’t help.

I actually laughed out loud watching this. “I don’t get into rumors or speculation … or rumor speculation.”

He was working hard to avoid any and all traps and the neurons were colliding in the process. I thought the question about X was going to ‘splode his head.

I hope they trade for Watson just for the follow up interview alone.

But seriously, Flo, you gotta do better than that. Just say we’re not looking to trade Tua, he is our QB and we’re happy with him.

Whether true or not, this response didn’t help.

He really messed up on the answer here when the reporter brought up X.

Just say X is a part of the team, and i don't discuss players on other clubs.

Back
Top Bottom