Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback

So do you prefer the approach of not talking about it rather than the approach of dealing with head on????? He just effing talked about it….. what a dumb azz journalist.

So do you prefer the approach of not talking about it rather than the approach of dealing with head on????? He just effing talked about it….. what a dumb azz journalist.
But it’s just so obvious they want Watson. They didn’t say they aren’t in the market for a Qb.

Flores looked like a deer in the headlights during his press conference today.

But it’s just so obvious they want Watson. They didn’t say they aren’t in the market for a Qb.
Can’t say I disagree with you. The wording was odd but the journalist is making out flo’s not talking about it. He was but how can he tell us the whole picture when they’re unsure themselves? That’s what I think is happening. They can’t be sure what the DW situation will end like. One things for sure, he ain’t coming this season so the deadline will pass snd TT will be QB1.

It’s his chance now. If he puts up good numbers he’d be putting serious pressure on FO as to whether they should be spending that many pix when we have so many weaknesses and a QB who is performing.

If he puts big numbers up against bills/Titans/patsies it’s gonna be interesting to see what FO do

For real. The media is the worst. What don't they get?

This tells me 2 things. First is that a Watson trade won't happen before Tuesday. Second, we will have to deal with this nonsense for the whole off season. We are just kicking the can down the road to March.

If the Dolphins were 6-1 instead of 1-6 there might be actual football questions. Still, you think Flores wants to talk about Watson 24/7 when he's trying to get ready to play one of the best teams in the league? These are questions for Grier not Flores, it's so idiotic.

Crazy that this wasn't put to bed weeks ago ... as many others have said not nipping it in the bud leaves it alive ... spreads speculation, distrust and uncertainty for the entire team ....

FO made their bed and need to lie in it. If any major changes happen they need to happen with a new regime IMO.

Crazy that this wasn't put to bed weeks ago ... as many others have said not nipping it in the bud leaves it alive ... spreads speculation, distrust and uncertainty for the entire team ....

FO made their bed and need to lie in it. If any major changes happen they need to happen with a new regime IMO.
So true…

The problem is, which sucks for Tua (potentially), this could be an attempt to get Houston to agree to Miami's preferred terms. Was Flores being honest and they are giving up on a trade for Watson in season? Or is this another attempt to get Houston to lower their price in spite of what it does to your current QB?

If Miami doesn't trade for Watson this was 100% either motivation for Tua or organizational ineptitude. I'm of the opinion that its the latter.

People criticized me for saying Flores didn't do enough in his press conferences and statements to diffuse the situation. Well if you want to see the difference between meaningless coach speak and a coach putting stuff to bed, look at Mike Tomlin and the USC thing. What Flores has said all year about Tua/Watson had/has as much validity as Nick Saban not being interested in the Alabama job. Players know that, and its things like this that have caused us to be a 1 win team nearly halfway through the season.

I don't think i'll ever take Brian Flores serious again after this situation. I never took Grier serious to begin, but Flores had me in the first half i ain't gonna lie.

Back
Top Bottom