Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback

actually, it is possible if they would coach better and would mix in the run and execute RB screens better. Bills play fast D so roll Tua out so he can avoid a beating and run the 2-minute drill sporadically throughout the game.
Tricks plays should be considered as well. Also please punt on 4th down.

This is the classic game of 'nothing to lose.' Trick plays, reasonable gambles, play VERY aggressive. Everyone know the outcome if they play to hx.
It seems most (all?) teams play Mia's O with 2 deep safeties. No fear of the run game and it limits deep plays. It seems many here complain OLman x is pretty good at run blocking, but sucks in pass pro. Run the ball

Maybe it's because he won't have the cushion of playing two of the lower ranked teams to get 300 yards or 4 TDs.

300 yards and 4 TDs would go a long way to quieting voices on Finheaven...but even YOU don't see that happening....do you?
The Falcons and Jaguars are both mid-ranked in passing, I know it doesn‘t fit your narrative but it hurts your argument

This is "mid-ranked in passing"...?

:shoo::shoo::shoo::shoo::shoo:

View attachment 87627

Points? LOL
Maybe you should check out the defensive rankings against the pass.
here, let me help you:
looks like 15 and 18 to me...

Using fantasy football to support your point? Lolz
Laugh all you want...

The numbers are right there. The Jags aren't a "mid-ranked" pass defense. They are a lower ranked one.

Points? LOL
Maybe you should check out the defensive rankings against the pass.
here, let me help you:
looks like 15 and 18 to me...
Opponent's completion %...looks like 2nd worse in the NFL.

Yards per completion...looks like 2nd worse in the NFL

Total yards...looks like 10th worse in the NFL

Click each separate link per category....

Just my daily check to make sure Dshone is not a Fin yet...apparently not as of 3 PM 10/30/21
Trade deadline nears...Texans need to start another rumor as the latest attempt has fizzled much like the last 20
Hou are asleep at the wheel the latest is Carolina is out on the talks - lol

Hou prostitute their media to spew to the other networks who love the action - it is so obvious Miami is bidding against itself and Miami wants a gift 🎁 so they can rebuild this young man and either keep and sell off Tua or vice versa

This is lame considering no Oline or weapons - why not concentrate on that Grier -

Anwser this.
Do you believe the Fins have an average NFL OL?

Yes, I do believe we have an average NFL OL. What we don't have is good coaching developing that o-line.
Do you believe Waddle, Gesicki, Albert Wilson, Preston Williams, Isiah Ford, Durham Smythe makeup for an average NFL skill group?

Yes, I do believe they are average. Waddle (above average), Gesicki (above average) Smythe is an average blocker, Ford should be getting PT, and Wilson hasn't even really seen the field to make a judgement.

What I do know is that 2 months ago Tua supporters were bragging about these same positions you now question...all because Tua isn't getting it done.

Opponent's completion %...looks like 2nd worse in the NFL.

Yards per completion...looks like 2nd worse in the NFL

Total yards...looks like 10th worse in the NFL

Click each separate link per category....
Like I said, mid ranked passing.
you can cherry-pick all you want but it’s a fact

Jags have the worst pass D in the league, ATL is middle of the pack.

Yes, I do believe we have an average NFL OL. What we don't have is good coaching developing that o-line.

Yes, I do believe they are average. Waddle (above average), Gesicki (above average) Smythe is an average blocker, Ford should be getting PT, and Wilson hasn't even really seen the field to make a judgement.

What I do know is that 2 months ago Tua supporters were bragging about these same positions you now question...all because Tua isn't getting it done.

Names - you love to generalize

We have some Grier and Flo supporters for sure but few people love/like all 3 Tua Grier and Flo

Names - you love to generalize

We have some Grier and Flo supporters for sure but few people love/like all 3 Tua Grier and Flo
Generalize?

I specified a generalization. I knew what the poster was trying to say and it wasn't a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom