Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback

It’s…fantasy football stats lulz
Yeah...it is, at least part of it.

Cousin Meth GIF

The average stat line for QB play against the Bills this year:

20-34 (58.3%), 180.5 yds, 5.7 YPA, .83 TD, 1.67 INT, 62.1 QB rating…2.33 sacks, 12.3 TDs lost.
Curious if the people down on Tua would be happy if he did better than the avg QB against the Bills?

That’s the look I have when I read that people are really trying to bolster arguments with fantasy football stats…lol
Did you notice that nobody is really co-signing your fantasy football stats angle?

Figure out why...

The sad part is that you are laughing at your ignorance.

Doesn’t look like anyone is supporting your FF stats angle either
Has anyone disputed what the FF stats showed?

Do you know what the FF stats showed...in context to what the conversation was about?

Link?
Because this one says 18th.
I mean its about what you're going to use to make that statement... Im using YPA because thats the one thats got the less noise in it... Total yards doesnt take into account the actual number of passes they faced, using INTs is very hit or miss as you can see with the 20 Fins vs 21 Fins.

YPA given up is the most reflective at evaluating the effeciency of a team to stop the pass... The Jags giving up 9 yards per attempt puts them at 31st.

Former LT Alex Boone on Sirius Radio this morning is appalled at the Dolphin FO and their handling of Tua said “Every potential FA is watching how disloyal the management is to Tua”

Did you notice that nobody is really co-signing your fantasy football stats angle?

Figure out why...

The sad part is that you are laughing at your ignorance.
Lol…”yOu dOnT hAvE a MoB bEhInD yOu!!!11!!”

That’s a weaker argument than Watson’s balsawood knees. You’re grasping for straws and selectively trying to manipulate statistics to make yourself look like an Internet Pinball Wizard.

Like another poster asked…why is no kid running to your defense, exhalted one?

I know this won't satisfy those that prefer rumors and conspiracies rather living in the reality of today.

"I don't really get into rumors -- Tua is our quarterback," Flores said when asked about Watson. "We're happy with the quarterback, our quarterback situation. I'll leave it at that, which I've said multiple times."

Tua is our QB...until he isn't

Back
Top Bottom