****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

:sidelol:
I can't say anything, I was chuckling at the hurricanes thread yesterday listening to all of y'all melting the heck down. One thing I can take solace in is that we are a hell of a lot closer than the Canes are. [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

4 in a row and with a very young team, I doubt it ends anytime soon.

4 in a row and with a very young team, I doubt it ends anytime soon.
In all reality, we had the lead late in the fourth quarter of our last two losses. We finish NC and Clemson off and we are in the playoffs. Next year should be very strong for FSU if they can gel the O-Line and keep growing as a defense. The D has looked way better the second half of the season.

In all reality, we had the lead late in the fourth quarter of our last two losses. We finish NC and Clemson off and we are in the playoffs. Next year should be very strong for FSU if they can gel the O-Line and keep growing as a defense. The D has looked way better the second half of the season.

I was all for firing Kelly after the season, but they did look much better over the last month.

Next year has me excited, returning QB, finally started getting Tate involve and Murray has had some splash moments...the line has only one senior and I doubt Johnson comes out and should stay for his senior year....really needs it. Losing Cook and Walker are the biggest loses and are going to be hard to fill, but FSU is a top recruiting school and should have someone slide right in. Od, and James will be healthy.

I was all for firing Kelly after the season, but they did look much better over the last month.

Next year has me excited, returning QB, finally started getting Tate involve and Murray has had some splash moments...the line has only one senior and I doubt Johnson comes out and should stay for his senior year....really needs it. Losing Cook and Walker are the biggest loses and are going to be hard to fill, but FSU is a top recruiting school and should have someone slide right in. Od, and James will be healthy.
I was very vocal about firing Kelly after Louisville and was near frothing at the mouth after blowing leads against NC and Clemson. However, he has done much better of late so I'm not as adamant about giving him the axe though I still wouldn't cry if they canned him.

We have a lot of talent going into next year and I expect Patrick to be a hammer in the running game, they just need to stick with it. François should be fantastic with some really good receivers. The O-line is really going to be the key to our season. If they thrive, the team will be extremely hard to beat.

If Michigan doesn't get into the playoff look at them playing Florida State in the Orange Bowl. I certainly hope we dont get the Gators after beating them last year and opening against them in 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Michigan doesn't get into the playoff look at them playing Florida State in the Orange Bowl. I certainly hope we dont get the Gators after beating them last year and opening against them in 2017.

After a midseason lapse it would be great to be in the New Years six....playing Michigan in the Orange would be great for recruiting (although taking players from Miami has gotten a little easy over the years). Also, it would be kind of fun to see which coach loses it first at the refs...

I would absolutely love to see that match up! I was a student at FSU when they played Michigan in Ann Arbor with national championship implications on the line back in the early nineties. It was an awesome game that FSU won. This could be the top billed match up outside of the playoffs if it happens.

Cam Akers, FSU biggest target, is supposed to make a decision before the 1st of the year. Could come in and start at RB or at least get meaningful play as a true frosh and would be a nice replacement for Cook.

Still holding out hope that the Noles can flip Wilson, but it looks like it is down to Texas and LSU.

Kiendoh and Parks would be great to add, but think we only get one.

Right now it is looking like an overall week class, but getting Akers and one of those De's would make it an overall success.

Cam Akers, FSU biggest target, is supposed to make a decision before the 1st of the year. Could come in and start at RB or at least get meaningful play as a true frosh and would be a nice replacement for Cook.

Still holding out hope that the Noles can flip Wilson, but it looks like it is down to Texas and LSU.

Kiendoh and Parks would be great to add, but think we only get one.

Right now it is looking like an overall week class, but getting Akers and one of those De's would make it an overall success.
Have faith, young padiwan! Signing day is still a couple of months off and many of these guys will flip. If we beat Michigan, our stock rises dramatically.

Have faith, young padiwan! Signing day is still a couple of months off and many of these guys will flip. If we beat Michigan, our stock rises dramatically.

My biggest issue is the lack of o-line of the high-end recruits...

By weak I mean in terms of FSU classes, I've come accustomed to finishing top 3....

My biggest issue is the lack of o-line of the high-end recruits...

By weak I mean in terms of FSU classes, I've come accustomed to finishing top 3....
We usually finish really strong, I'm not going to sweat it. Jumbo has never finished outside the top 5 or so when it's all said and done.

See, nothing to worry about! http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...to-florida-state/ via http://cbssportsapp.com

See, nothing to worry about! http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...to-florida-state/ via http://cbssportsapp.com

You were correct, he said he is going to work on getting Marvin Wilson to FSU as well. Land Cam Akers and we are top 5 again.

Back
Top Bottom