Foles And A Qb Round 1? Sign Me Up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foles And A Qb Round 1? Sign Me Up

I think alot of people are already forgetting Wilson and Grant before the team lost then for the season. I dont think the players are as poor as advertised. I just think it's the coaching and the front office that is bringing the negatives.

I think alot of people are already forgetting Wilson and Grant before the team lost then for the season. I dont think the players are as poor as advertised. I just think it's the coaching and the front office that is bringing the negatives.
Agree w this too.

Regarding Foles - call me crazy but while Wentz might be their future, they are better w Foles. Wentz plays in the SB they probably don’t win. Foles had to play a flawless game and he did. Would Wentz have been as perfect? And then this year, Eagles don’t even make the playoffs if not for Foles. He’s a money player. They win this game today at NO and he’s going to be one of the highest paid QBs in football next year.

No way Eagles are keeping both their QBs. Personally I'd take either.

It’s incredible. The Eagles have two of the best QBs in the NFL....and the Dolphins haven’t had a top QB in 20 years.

Then throw in losing a top guard....and having Wiesnewski available to step in from the bench.

Incredible team construction by the Eagles.

So a lateral move from tannehill to foles? What’s the point of that?

It’s incredible. The Eagles have two of the best QBs in the NFL....and the Dolphins haven’t had a top QB in 20 years.

Then throw in losing a top guard....and having Wiesnewski available to step in from the bench.

Two of the best QBS in the nfl? Really?

It reminds me of an old saying. You wait all day for a bus then 2 turn up at the same time. Eagles just hit lucky. It happens. Reminds me of 49ers who had Montana and Young. Nice but difficult choice for Eagles fans choosing who they favour. It's like us Phins fans only we flip it....we choose who sucks most.

Back
Top Bottom