Foles And A Qb Round 1? Sign Me Up | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foles And A Qb Round 1? Sign Me Up

So you’ve been dolphin abused so long that mediocre looks good excellent. Its okay bud but I’ve got news for you, you won’t see anything better until we get some guards and a C that belong in the nfl.

Sorry, you can repeat it as many times as you like, but calling Foles mediocre isn’t borne out on the field.

Sorry, you can repeat it as many times as you like, but calling Foles mediocre isn’t borne out on the field.

How many game improvement is he over tannehill and Brock last year?

Yeah, actually, it is borne out on the field. For whatever reason he seems to have a knack for playing out of his head in the postseason but overall he is a very mediocre QB. We need to be aiming higher than Nick Foles. If the rest of the roster was set then it would make a modicum of sense short term but not long term. Not at all. Yeah, let’s eat a ton of dead cap on Tannehill and drop a ton of money on a QB who is a modest upgrade.

How many game improvement is he over tannehill and Brock last year?

First of all, I’ve already said I’m not advocating for the Dolphins to sign Foles.

Second, what’s the point of giving you a completely hypothetical number of games that can’t be proven or disproven. I could say the Dolphins would have gone undefeated with Foles in 2018 and you wouldn’t be able to prove me wrong.

Third, Osweiler and Foles shouldn’t even be in the same conversation.

Yeah, actually, it is borne out on the field. For whatever reason he seems to have a knack for playing out of his head in the postseason but overall he is a very mediocre QB. We need to be aiming higher than Nick Foles. If the rest of the roster was set then it would make a modicum of sense short term but not long term. Not at all. Yeah, let’s eat a ton of dead cap on Tannehill and drop a ton of money on a QB who is a modest upgrade.

Jesus Christ. I never said the Dolphins should sign Foles.

Foles is looking great
But he's not a starter apparently. ..not my words.
So a lateral move from tannehill to foles? What’s the point of that?
What's the point of using the word 'lateral' if you can't recognise a Playoff and Superbowl winning QB over a QB that has achieved...errrr...erm......mmmm...?....I can't even be bothered to finish this.

The thread is about signing foles...that’s why I’m saying no because he’s barely average.

Jesus Christ. I never said the Dolphins should sign Foles.

I don’t recall saying you did. I quoted you because I was addressing something you typed. That doesn’t mean my entire post was directed solely at you. There are people on here clamoring to sign him.

I don’t recall saying you did. I quoted you because I was addressing something you typed. That doesn’t mean my entire post was directed solely at you. There are people on here clamoring to sign him.

OK, sounds great.

Not saying “sounds great” is directed at you, though.

J/K

But he's not a starter apparently. ..not my words.

What's the point of using the word 'lateral' if you can't recognise a Playoff and Superbowl winning QB over a QB that has achieved...errrr...erm......mmmm...?....I can't even be bothered to finish this.

Do you seriously think if Foles came to Miami that they’d suddenly turn into contenders?

I disagree he’s mediocre but we can’t afford to pay him. I’ll agree on that. He’s not Mahomes.
Not many are. Mahomes is a hybrid right now. I still think Foles is top 10 at worst. You don't win playoff games and a SB if you are mediocre.

Last edited:
Do you seriously think if Foles came to Miami that they’d suddenly turn into contenders?
Since when has one player made a difference? Miami hasn't seen that for yrs so I agree. Upgrading at a major position never hurt though eh? Not like Phins have been spoilt lately. Ricky Williams was the last player I got excited about getting and he didn't do too bad eh?

Back
Top Bottom