Foles And A Qb Round 1? Sign Me Up | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foles And A Qb Round 1? Sign Me Up

Except it’s not lateral. Foles is a lot better than Ryan. At this point I don’t know how anyone could argue differently.

So you’ll be winning 8 or less games? Foles isn’t good. This roster isn’t good and won’t win with foles. Foles is a one read guy that throws a lot of jump balls. They have a great team. We don’t. Foles doesn’t fit what we need.

It reminds me of an old saying. You wait all day for a bus then 2 turn up at the same time. Eagles just hit lucky. It happens. Reminds me of 49ers who had Montana and Young. Nice but difficult choice for Eagles fans choosing who they favour. It's like us Phins fans only we flip it....we choose who sucks most.

No question the Eagles hit lucky on this situation. But they also had the foresight to sign a legit QB as a backup to Wentz. A former Pro Bowler. It’s front office intelligence. Which the Dolphins lack utterly.

Wentz is a future pro bowler. Foles is barely a starter. He’s case Keemun.
I'd take 'barely a starter' over the crap I've seen last decade and more. I'd say you've been spoilt but id have to ask what team you've been supporting 1st before I judge your reasoning.

Wentz was on his way to being MVP last season before he got hurt.

I’m going to assume you haven’t watched Nick Foles actually play football if you’re saying he’s barely a starter. Truly preposterous.

Foles is looking great

No question the Eagles hit lucky on this situation. But they also had the foresight to sign a legit QB as a backup to Wentz. A former Pro Bowler. It’s front office intelligence. Which the Dolphins lack utterly.
One word.... Cutler. I agree.

So you’ll be winning 8 or less games? Foles isn’t good. This roster isn’t good and won’t win with foles. Foles is a one read guy that throws a lot of jump balls. They have a great team. We don’t. Foles doesn’t fit what we need.
I don’t know about that. He had that amazing year his first stint in Philly, then won a SB, then saved their season this year and is playing w house money. I think he’s a lot better than some people give him credit for.

I don’t know about that. He had that amazing year his first stint in Philly, then won a SB, then saved their season this year and is playing w house money. I think he’s a lot better than some people give him credit for.

Then let someone else over pay him. We are rebuilding with a bad roster. Don’t need a mediocre qb

QB wins aren’t a stat. He’s not that good, the team is good. Dolphins win maybe 6 games with him and this current roster. What’s the point of paying him starter money?

You either ride out tannehills contract or trade him for whatever to get the most dead money off the books and roll with fales and Faulk until you can draft someone. This making a thread for every half wit qb out there is tiresome.

I disagree he’s mediocre but we can’t afford to pay him. I’ll agree on that. He’s not Mahomes.

I don’t even want the Dolphins to sign Foles. It would make no sense given the current condition of the franchise.

I just enjoy watching excellent QB play (unless it’s by Brady).

I don't think people realize how difficult it is to just draft a QB in round 1. We have pick 13. You don't just draft a QB for the sake of getting one. At 13, there won't be a QB worth drafting...who is it you would like us to draft at 13? Murray won't be there (I hope cause I don't want him) and neither will Haskins. Who is left in round 1 worth taking without reaching 2 or 3 rounds?

No one said it had to be this year. This won’t be a one year rebuild.

I don’t even want the Dolphins to sign Foles. It would make no sense given the current condition of the franchise.

I just enjoy watching excellent QB play (unless it’s by Brady).

So you’ve been dolphin abused so long that mediocre looks good excellent. Its okay bud but I’ve got news for you, you won’t see anything better until we get some guards and a C that belong in the nfl.

Back
Top Bottom