for all the harrington supporters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

for all the harrington supporters

miadolfan054

Scout Team
Reaction score
i hope you enjoyed it, while the defense plays their hearts out and keeps the #2 rushing offense in the league, and tom brady to almost no yards, harrington goes and blows the game. we need someone who can make plays.

what was with the play calling. is a 52 yarder impossible, this is the NFL people. why are we punting on the 35 yard line? what a joke.

and how many plays did we have over 25 yards? NONE. seriously harrington looked good because of the short little slants. sweet he completed a few passes. we cant go down the field, when we need him to make a play, he over throws them. when we need a crucial 3rd down to move the chains, he is horrible period.

DAUNTE IS THE ANSWER. joey harrington did his best as a backup, but lets get real people, daunte is the future.

miadolfan054 said:
i hope you enjoyed it, while the defense plays their hearts out and keeps the #2 rushing offense in the league, and tom brady to almost no yards, harrington goes and blows the game. we need someone who can make plays.

what was with the play calling. is a 52 yarder impossible, this is the NFL people. why are we punting on the 35 yard line? what a joke.

and how many plays did we have over 25 yards? NONE. seriously harrington looked good because of the short little slants. sweet he completed a few passes. we cant go down the field, when we need him to make a play, he over throws them. when we need a crucial 3rd down to move the chains, he is horrible period.

DAUNTE IS THE ANSWER. joey harrington did his best as a backup, but lets get real people, daunte is the future.

Exactly what, specifically, did you see in weeks 1-4 which indicates that Daunte is better than Harrington?

Call me when Daunte "makes plays"...

All the things you said about Harrington have merit, but Daunte has yet to do any better Harrington has gotten momentum and consistency, which Daunte has failed to do. He has gotten rid of the ball quicker and is healthy where as Daunte is not. Harrington has a lot less to correct than Daunte. Our D did not do that great, they put us in bad spots and were once again awful on third down.

miadolfan054 said:

So, I guess DC didn't blow any games with all the sacks he took, with all his INTs and slow decision making process, holding the ball waaaay too long, oh, I'd better stop now ??

everyone wanted harrington, there you got it and no difference.........now will people shut up about the qb position and accept that the offensive line blows!

miadolfan054 said:
i hope you enjoyed it, while the defense plays their hearts out and keeps the #2 rushing offense in the league, and tom brady to almost no yards,

...and blew it once again for the umpteenth time in 5-6 years when we needed them most.

I truly hate to say it, but this is Zach's last year with us, Taylor I'd say is 50/50. Today may have been the worst game I have ever seen Zach play.

miamis biggest problem is Ronnie Brown,hes just a bigger version of John Avery.

TVs Soupy Sales said:
Exactly what, specifically, did you see in weeks 1-4 which indicates that Daunte is better than Harrington?

I'd like an answer to that too. But we won't get one. These trolls show up here every week to vent. We'll probably never see him again. And i'd be lying if I said I wasn't glad.

Joey did good and if weren't for Chambers stumbling in the endzone in the first quarter he would have caught that pass and then there was that pass to Booker when he went out at the 1 but it was called back because of a holding penalty. Did you see that field? It was all mud it would have been really hard to make a 52 yard field goal on that field.

joey did good today remains to be seen if the rest of the team rallied around him or it was solely his play. he looked ok, good for the most part. interesting to see how this plays out. im not opposed to blowing this thing up and starting over on defense, including zach and jt. get something while you can for em, at least jt.

i agree ronnie is the biggest problem. really missing ricky williams. i like both daunte and joey. joey had moments where he looked great on the short passes. but daunte isnt healthy yet, and is the better qb. i would rather let him get used to the offense, hell be our starter next year. i like joey, but hes no more than a backup. you cant throw two picks to a team whose only int the whole season was one caught by bruschi. and im sick of hearing about all the close plays in the first half. theres been killer drops and penalties all year. stop marvelling over a half, all the guy did in the second half was throw a pick. games are won in the second half. joey did nothing

Back
Top Bottom