for all the harrington supporters | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

for all the harrington supporters

sammy morris avg. 4 ypc behind that mess. we are sure as hell not averaging any more now, and daunte or not our pass pro has been horrible.

miadolfan054 said:
i hope you enjoyed it, while the defense plays their hearts out and keeps the #2 rushing offense in the league, and tom brady to almost no yards, harrington goes and blows the game. we need someone who can make plays.

what was with the play calling. is a 52 yarder impossible, this is the NFL people. why are we punting on the 35 yard line? what a joke.

and how many plays did we have over 25 yards? NONE. seriously harrington looked good because of the short little slants. sweet he completed a few passes. we cant go down the field, when we need him to make a play, he over throws them. when we need a crucial 3rd down to move the chains, he is horrible period.

DAUNTE IS THE ANSWER. joey harrington did his best as a backup, but lets get real people, daunte is the future.

Your age fits the validity of this post nicely.

adamprez2003 said:
Stop saying Harrington threw two picks. He threw one. Blame the other on the receiver. They really need to make the int stat reflect picks that arent the QBs fault
Harrington threw two picks. It's not the receiver's fault for trying to bring in a poorly thrown ball. You guys can make excuses until you're blue in the face.

welker could have caught that ball. he made tougher plays than that earlier in the game.

unifiedtheory said:
It's pretty close Skape....they are doing NOTHING.

They are at least giving the QB more than .5 seconds to make a pass..

joey made one bad decision two tipped balls and fumble the turnovers and penalties killed us the penalties are on houck and at some point he needs to answer for the o-lines many falters c.pecker has a stronger arm but i think he may have
a.d.d or something he needs to be a student of the game....watching alot of film getting rid of the ball quicker ala. peyton manning but i liked what harrington did today but as far as who is better than the other at this point it's hard to say i think joey may have a slight edge because he takes less sacks and gets rid of the ball quicker

unifiedtheory said:
If the guy was doing nothing with an actual hole to run through I'd be blaming him...

Our O-line is probably the worst in the league. I don't care who it is, you can't gain yards running into a brick ****ing wall every ****ing down.

Obvious you have zero understanding of line play. I'm getting tired of hearing the same parroted whine about the line. If you watched the game you saw they gave a competent QB time to throw and opened holes that a dash and slash RB could explode through. R brown looks like he's in slow mo hittin the holes,after he's bobbed ,weaved and juked the holes or usually gone, He don't look like a RB and he doesn't seem to have the instincts.

yeah there is holes are. that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard, go watch the tape. give me some specific plays where brown missed holes he could explode thru.

John Biello said:
yeah there is holes are. that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard, go watch the tape. give me some specific plays where brown missed holes he could explode thru.

They won't find any. Joey came in there, released the ball into coverage, and let the chips fall where they may. Some idiots may come onto this board talking about how Harrington was forcing the ball, but the fact remains:

Culpepper is not healthy, and he does not have his head in the game.

I don't care who you are, and what you feel. Joey pitched the best game of this season despite whatever rust and whatever the Pats defense did to confuse him. I too want CPep to suceed, given his 50 mil salary.I want us to win most of all though, and Ill take Harringtons performance above anything else we've done this year so far, if but for the reason Joey is healthy, and Daunte isn't ready to play pro ball just yet. To all the hatas - come at me and prove me wrong - you cant - because Joey just flat out performed today.

FinIowa85 said:
everyone wanted harrington, there you got it and no difference.........now will people shut up about the qb position and accept that the offensive line blows!

No difference? Hmm.. I don't know what game you watched. The Dolphins finally moved the ball and competed but simply lost the game with too many costly penalties and mistakes.

smearnov said:
Obvious you have zero understanding of line play. I'm getting tired of hearing the same parroted whine about the line. If you watched the game you saw they gave a competent QB time to throw and opened holes that a dash and slash RB could explode through. R brown looks like he's in slow mo hittin the holes,after he's bobbed ,weaved and juked the holes or usually gone, He don't look like a RB and he doesn't seem to have the instincts.

Yep, true. He's running with his head down and running into the backs of his blockers. Ricky would have had 150 yards today, there were lots of cutback lanes and lots of room to go outside on more than a few occasions.

After today, there should be no more debate. Harrington should start from here on out in my opinion. He looks 100X more comfortable than Culpepper does, and he's making much quicker decisions with the ball....

Bottom Line : Harrington gives us the best chance to win.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!!

you people do realize that your seeing 2 or 3 different angles on camera and replays and that the rb doesnt have the advantage of a birds eye view. also when you get hit in the backfield or avoid penetration in the backfield, it severely limits your running options and actually dictates where you have to go with the ball as a runner

Back
Top Bottom