for all the harrington supporters | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

for all the harrington supporters

John Biello said:
you people do realize that your seeing 2 or 3 different angles on camera and replays and that the rb doesnt have the advantage of a birds eye view. also when you get hit in the backfield or avoid penetration in the backfield, it severely limits your running options and actually dictates where you have to go with the ball as a runner

:shakeno: Oh brother.

do you watch to see my views and then choose the opposite for the heck of it? how can you argue the run blocking today? did they pass block better yes they did. joey had an impact on it for sure, but they def pass protected much better. how daunte would have done is anyones guess, but you cant sit here and tell me ronnie brown sucks, leaves yards on the field. dpesnt see holes etc, ill call you on it everyday for the rest of my life.

FinIowa85 said:
everyone wanted harrington, there you got it and no difference.........now will people shut up about the qb position and accept that the offensive line blows!

So, 1 sack is no different than 6? So completions to Chambers, Welker, Booker AND McMichael is no different than just Welker and Chambers? Looking at more than one receiver is no different? Huh? Explain Lucy...:confused:

Sure, short passes. Sure, first time starting for the team. That offense looked a hell of a lot better today than it did the last 3 weeks. They actually moved the ball. Red Zone still needs work. I was actually looking forward to watching our offense play, something that hasn't happened in awhile.

Another one of my QB's I liked that we got rid of, Huard, did quite well today. Yay for Wanny's wonderful decision making skills yet again, or was that one done by Jimmy. Don't remember, not much difference between the two anyway.

<< end rant >>

John Biello said:
do you watch to see my views and then choose the opposite for the heck of it? how can you argue the run blocking today? did they pass block better yes they did. joey had an impact on it for sure, but they def pass protected much better. how daunte would have done is anyones guess, but you cant sit here and tell me ronnie brown sucks, leaves yards on the field. dpesnt see holes etc, ill call you on it everyday for the rest of my life.

Ronnie played a bad game, period. He fumbled, dropped a first down pass, missed cutback lanes, missed outside lanes, and ran into the backs of his own blockers. If you didn't see that today then there's no reasoning with you cause you aren't watching the games.

i officially give up debating anything with you, because yes in fact i dont watch the dolphins games and i have no ****ing clue whats going on

im going to ignore this situation for awhile, because im pretty tickedoff at the moment

John Biello said:
i officially give up debating anything with you, because yes in fact i dont watch the dolphins games and i have no ****ing clue whats going on

You don't think Ronnie played horrible today?

BLITZKRIEG said:
After today, there should be no more debate. Harrington should start from here on out in my opinion. He looks 100X more comfortable than Culpepper does, and he's making much quicker decisions with the ball....

Bottom Line : Harrington gives us the best chance to win.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!!
No the bottom line is 10 pts. and 14 for the opposing team. How comfortable or constipated you look doesn't mean crap.

SkapePhin said:
No chance in hell that its worse than 04.. That was likely the worst line in NFL history.

:lol: :lol: Man you are so right. We dont even have the worst line in the nfl today. There are at least five lines out there worse than ours. Raiders, Browns, Bucs, Titans, Cards. We're even with the Texans :lol:

miadolfan054 said:
i hope you enjoyed it, while the defense plays their hearts out and keeps the #2 rushing offense in the league, and tom brady to almost no yards, harrington goes and blows the game. we need someone who can make plays.

was that the D responsible for 7 of those pts with a passing interference on 3rd and long which put them at the 1? How many 3rd and longs did they give up? a 4th and 1? A 4th a 4 (i believe)? The Patriots were beginning to lose respect for our D thinking they were getting tired....and they were. The Pats had 3 turnovers....we had 1. Yes the D played pretty exceptional I'd say and I won't knock them. But...they did give up 7 points themselves and could have played better and stopped all their 3rd and long conversions.

what was with the play calling. is a 52 yarder impossible, this is the NFL people. why are we punting on the 35 yard line? what a joke.

Umm....you didn't notice how incredibly horrible the middle of field was? How everyone was slipping, sliding etc. within that 10-15 yard zone up and down the whole friggin field? You want to try 52 yarders on that crap?

and how many plays did we have over 25 yards? NONE. seriously harrington looked good because of the short little slants. sweet he completed a few passes. we cant go down the field, when we need him to make a play, he over throws them. when we need a crucial 3rd down to move the chains, he is horrible period.

Who cares who many 25+ plays we had. You didn't see any long drives? You didn't see our 2nd possesion last almost 7 minutes driving? You didn't see a long drive that would have resulted in a TD if not for a PI by Peele? The 3rd quarter there was no driving down the field for either team. Who is "he" is horrible? What did "he" have...something like a 64% completion rating? That's not bad....2 interceptions? One was a bad read and not seeing Asante...and the other was not his fault as Wes didn't catch the ball and even if he didn't 90% of the time that pass would have landed incomplete instead of bobbling around into Asante's hands as he's surprised it's right in front of him.

DAUNTE IS THE ANSWER. joey harrington did his best as a backup, but lets get real people, daunte is the future.

You've got to be kidding right? Daunte? I personally like him....but come on. He shouldn't have started the season and, imo, can stay out the rest of this year recuperating for all I care. Call him a McGahee where maybe next year he'll do something. Daunte? 3 and out almost every time. Sacked...21 times in 4 games. Daunte may never regain his former playing form...who knows....? He has looked like crap though the first 4 games. If Harrington would have started since week1 I bet we'd be at least 2-2 if not 3-1.

smearnov said:
Obvious you have zero understanding of line play. I'm getting tired of hearing the same parroted whine about the line. If you watched the game you saw they gave a competent QB time to throw and opened holes that a dash and slash RB could explode through. R brown looks like he's in slow mo hittin the holes,after he's bobbed ,weaved and juked the holes or usually gone, He don't look like a RB and he doesn't seem to have the instincts.
Thank you for telling me I'm a moron....I enjoyed that...

Ronnie has 431 total yards and 3 touchdowns and is on pace for 1400 total yards and 10 touchdowns, behind an offensive line that is pretty attrocious at run blocking and an offensive coordinator that has no interest in running the football on a consistent basis.

<sarcasm> Even someone as smart as you has to admit that the line is not exactly the '95 Cowboys </sarcasm>.

Next time you have something to say put some thought into it...

John Biello said:

im going to ignore this situation for awhile, because im pretty tickedoff at the moment
Exactly. You don't have a clue.

For the "Daunte supporters", did you even watch the game? There was atleast 5 or 6 times where if Joey held the ball just a second or two longer, he would have been sacked. Something Daunte has been consistently doing. But instead, Joey picked up the pressure and got rid of the ball on time.

Joey Harrington is a much better fit for our offense at the moment. I like our chances at 3rd and 10 rather than 3rd and 20. [One time, we were even 3rd and 30 with our savior Daunte against the Bills].

Feel better? Daunte needs to finish his rehab, get back to full speed, lateral speed. Learn to read defenses, and learn to get rid of the ball MUCH faster. THEN he should start again. But wait, what if Joey lights it up and wins games while waiting for DC to come back? Then what?

Harrington did better last week than Dante has done all year. Better reads and less sacks are indisputable points. We have no choice but to let Dante rehab and start Harrington for a while.

miadolfan054 said:
i hope you enjoyed it, while the defense plays their hearts out and keeps the #2 rushing offense in the league, and tom brady to almost no yards, harrington goes and blows the game. we need someone who can make plays.

what was with the play calling. is a 52 yarder impossible, this is the NFL people. why are we punting on the 35 yard line? what a joke.

and how many plays did we have over 25 yards? NONE. seriously harrington looked good because of the short little slants. sweet he completed a few passes. we cant go down the field, when we need him to make a play, he over throws them. when we need a crucial 3rd down to move the chains, he is horrible period.

DAUNTE IS THE ANSWER. joey harrington did his best as a backup, but lets get real people, daunte is the future.

If Daunte is the future why do all the CPep Homers bring up the far past as reasons why hes any good?

Phanatical said:
Ronnie played a bad game, period. He fumbled, dropped a first down pass, missed cutback lanes, missed outside lanes, and ran into the backs of his own blockers. If you didn't see that today then there's no reasoning with you cause you aren't watching the games.
Phanatical what is wrong with you? Don't you know that being able to observe what is actually going on during the game and then being honest about it upset's the clueless...c'mon, you might want to try the ostrich approach when watching the game or invest in ":cooldude: I love Ronnie glasses :cooldude:" but by all means don't call on players to be accountable for their play...didn't the Daunte situation teach you anything?

Back
Top Bottom