for all the harrington supporters | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

for all the harrington supporters

ralexand said:
Harrington threw two picks. It's not the receiver's fault for trying to bring in a poorly thrown ball. You guys can make excuses until you're blue in the face.

You know that Harrington threw the ball there because he thought Welker was running his route differently right? It was a miscommunication that can be fixed with practice together.

LoXiN said:
If Daunte is the future why do all the CPep Homers bring up the far past as reasons why hes any good?

They are seriously grasping at straws right now.

Canadianfishfan said:
Personally I think Harrington played marginally better...

Agreed. Those two crucial interceptions stop me from saying he played A LOT better. He did some good things: got rid of the ball quicker, quicker decisions, and he kept the offense in rhythm. HOWEVER, his two turnovers were simply unacceptable. I really hope those turnovers do not become an issue because if history tells us anything about Harrington is that he throws picks. He also has the tendency to stare down receivers instead of going through progressions. I know the playbook calls for 1/2 field reads, but he stared down Welker for such a long time that Samuel baited him into that throw. We can't have that. I don't care who is under center.

tmny99 said:
Agreed. Those two crucial interceptions stop me from saying he played A LOT better. He did some good things: got rid of the ball quicker, quicker decisions, and he kept the offense in rhythm. HOWEVER, his two turnovers were simply unacceptable. I really hope those turnovers do not become an issue because if history tells us anything about Harrington is that he throws picks. He also has the tendency to stare down receivers instead of going through progressions. I know the playbook calls for 1/2 field reads, but he stared down Welker for such a long time that Samuel baited him into that throw. We can't have that. I don't care who is under center.

He'll get better, even Daunte improved that area after basically doing the same thing in his first game. Joey's now got a full week of practice to work on things with the first string offense.

So, 1 sack is no different than 6? So completions to Chambers, Welker, Booker AND McMichael is no different than just Welker and Chambers? Looking at more than one receiver is no different? Huh? Explain Lucy...:confused:

Sure, short passes. Sure, first time starting for the team. That offense looked a hell of a lot better today than it did the last 3 weeks. They actually moved the ball. Red Zone still needs work. I was actually looking forward to watching our offense play, something that hasn't happened in awhile.

Another one of my QB's I liked that we got rid of, Huard, did quite well today. Yay for Wanny's wonderful decision making skills yet again, or was that one done by Jimmy. Don't remember, not much difference between the two anyway.

<< end rant >>

Joey had 4 seconds or more b4 someone even got into the backfield except for a few occasions. Oline played MUCH better.

Interceptions were on Joey, if pepper threw them you would have blamed him and only him. Directly leading to 14 points. Take that away? Pat's only have 6 and we win? /boggle

Oh short passes? Pepper was throwing them short.. same way.. same short field offense... and wait.. werent u people attacking those short passes when pepper threw them? now its ok when harrington does? /boggle

Mcmicheal started catching passes once he was able to get out and run routes instead of staying in and blocking. Stop being delusional, thats the main reason. We sent him out later in the game once we saw the oline was doing better.

Defense did good, but their offense wasn't really clicking, tho it never does vs us.

Our offense put up less points than with Pepper at the helm, final point. Oh your going to say.. well HE PLAYED VS TEXANS ETC... uh well Tennesee just shutout the colts for almost 3 full quaters.

You people are severely delusional and I can point out hundreds of contradictions you people post week in and out. It only sways with what you want.

nikeair497 said:
Joey had 4 seconds or more b4 someone even got into the backfield except for a few occasions. Oline played MUCH better.

Interceptions were on Joey, if pepper threw them you would have blamed him and only him. Directly leading to 14 points. Take that away? Pat's only have 6 and we win? /boggle

Oh short passes? Pepper was throwing them short.. same way.. same short field offense... and wait.. werent u people attacking those short passes when pepper threw them? now its ok when harrington does? /boggle

Mcmicheal started catching passes once he was able to get out and run routes instead of staying in and blocking. Stop being delusional, thats the main reason. We sent him out later in the game once we saw the oline was doing better.

Defense did good, but their offense wasn't really clicking, tho it never does vs us.

Our offense put up less points than with Pepper at the helm, final point. Oh your going to say.. well HE PLAYED VS TEXANS ETC... uh well Tennesee just shutout the colts for almost 3 full quaters.

You people are severely delusional and I can point out hundreds of contradictions you people post week in and out. It only sways with what you want.

All you had to do was watch the game to see how much better the offense looked. There was a flow to it for the first time this season. If that makes me delusional then I guess that you would say the same about Marino, Esiason, and Phil Simms. They all said the same thing.

All you had to do was watch the game to see how much better the offense looked. There was a flow to it for the first time this season. If that makes me delusional then I guess that you would say the same about Marino, Esiason, and Phil Simms. They all said the same thing.

hmm "looked" better..

ok did that "looking" better change anything in the game? or on the field? did we score MORE points or less than we have been? I could say more to this but it comes down to this..

its the same mindset of looking at a team on paper and saying they will win the superbowl. cough.

culpepper looked better in the last 6 mins of the texans game than joey looked at any point during the loss to new england

Back
Top Bottom