For All The Tannehill Fans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All The Tannehill Fans.

phinking

Active Roster
Reaction score
I have some good news for the Ryan Tannehill fans out there. You will no longer read any criticisms of the former college WR from me. Two weeks ago I thought this kid may have finally turned the corner after 6 years but he clearly has not. I am somewhat relieved that the local sportswriters down here have finally come to their senses about Tannehill. He is not and will never be a good QB. Sunday was the last straw for me. The next time I watch another Dolphins game, there will be a different QB under center. I used the same strategy in 2014 after the last game of the season (37-24 loss to the Jets), when I decided not to watch any more Dolphins game until they got a new HC. It saved my sanity then. This will save my sanity now.

tenor.gif

I have some good news for the Ryan Tannehill fans out there. You will no longer read any criticisms of the former college WR from me. Two weeks ago I thought this kid may have finally turned the corner after 6 years but he clearly has not. I am somewhat relieved that the local sportswriters down here have finally come to their senses about Tannehill. He is not and will never be a good QB. Sunday was the last straw for me. The next time I watch another Dolphins game, there will be a different QB under center. I used the same strategy in 2014 after the last game of the season (37-24 loss to the Jets), when I decided not to watch any more Dolphins game until they got a new HC. It saved my sanity then. This will save my sanity now.

Hell yeah. You show'em PhinKing. Save that sanity dawg.

So after 6 years you determined he "finally turned the corner".

Then after ONE crapshow/4th Qtr OL collapse it changed your mind?

Got it.

Correct. Other teams and other Qbs do not have up and downs through a 16 game season. Injuries be damned. Other teams overcome and adapt 100%. Their are no variances in this league. Only
So after 6 years you determined he "finally turned the corner".

Then after ONE crapshow/4th Qtr OL collapse it changed your mind?

Got it.

Correct. Other teams and other QBs don't go through ups and downs throughout a 16 game season. Injuries be damned. We only deal in absolutes around here. You are either a POS or an MVP based on your last game here on Finheaven.

What about post? Surely somebody who won't watch the games will not go where Dolphins enthusiasts go to talk about the team right? Why would they waste the time?

Well good for you. U can jump back on the bandwagon if we get another QB. We are always welcoming to fair weather fans. I think we need another qb also but there are 52 other players on the team. I feel your frustration but we had Chad frigging Hene as a qb at one point.

Back
Top Bottom