For All The Tannehill Fans. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All The Tannehill Fans.

To each, there own. People can chose to do whatever they want, no one person is right and no one person is wrong. Not for me personally, I've been frustrated as hell with the QB from not long into his career with us, but that's never stopped me hoping that this season could be the one where he proves me wrong and cheering on the team. That doesn't make me a superfan though, it's just the way a chose to support this team.

If that is your decision OP, I support it. I am way too invested in Dolphins to not watch. You are correct that a lot of the media has finally seen the light. I still support RT as he is our QB. I do realize he will never win a super bowl for numerous reasons. He is better than John Beck though.

To each there own.

They have sucked for so long I honestly can't believe you aren't numb to the pain they bring upon us.

I am immune to it.Set the bar low and if they get over it awesome if not.Better skill next year.

Some here have gone through years with the QBs below
and we're still here

You haven't even begun to experience PAIN

Ray Lucas, John Beck, Cleo Lemon, Tyler Thigpen, Joey Harrington,
Damon Huard, Sage Rosenfels, Chad Henne, A. J. Feeley, Steve DeBerg
Gus Frerotte, Scott Mitchell, Bernie Kosar, David Woodley, Jay Fiedler
Trent Green, Kyle Mackey,Craig Erickson...

Lol who TF is KYLE MACKEY. I have followed the dolphins super close since the 80s and I don’t think I’ve heard that name haha. All The others I remember well. De berg does get a pass, like another poster said, based on the Dallas Thanksgiving Day game alone. I don’t think lve ever yelled louder than when we pulled that one out

Back
Top Bottom