For all you LAZY A** DOLPHIN FANS WHO WERE AT THE GAME... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For all you LAZY A** DOLPHIN FANS WHO WERE AT THE GAME...

Originally posted by Muck
I hate when I end up in a section where everyone around me (especially BEHIND me) wants to sit on their azz and not do anything. No cheering. No clapping. No standing. Nuthin. And being a person who doesn't like to sit at a football game, PERIOD......that bugs the hell outta me. :fire:
Yeah, the dude behind me told me that he paid for his tickets so I need to sit down. I told him that I paid for mine too and he needs to stand the F up.

That dude did not complain one more time.. :tongue:

That is really pissy. A person goes to a game that doesn't want to? Then give the ticket to someone that wants to be there, someone that will get up and cheer!

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Yeah, the dude behind me told me that he paid for his tickets so I need to sit down. I told him that I paid for mine too and he needs to stand the F up.

That dude did not complain one more time.. :tongue:

Did he spill his glass of champagne?? Claim assault?? :lol:

If you're disabled or something, I can understand. But if you're an able-bodied man or woman, GET THE **** UP!!

If you're disabled or something, I can understand. But if you're an able-bodied man or woman, GET THE **** UP!!

Surprisingly, this guy looked to be in his 20s! :eek:

Surprisingly, this guy looked to be in his 20s! :eek:

In the words of 'crony at table' in Dumb and Dumber.....KICK HIS AZZ, SEABASS!!"

In the words of 'crony at table' in Dumb and Dumber.....KICK HIS AZZ, SEABASS!!"

:lol:

"Get the **** up isnt antagonistic?"...Just wondering.

I quite frankly don't mind Fins fans going to the game and booing, or just sitting there when the Fins play. The Fins quit.....over and over again, season after season. Why do they expect more effort from their fans (who are sacrificing greatly) than they give (and they are handsomely rewarded)?

I wish everyone in the stadium would go to the games and just boo for the whole game. Then the Fins might start to understand that the TRUE FANS are sick of them.

Originally posted by Boxer316

Then the Fins might start to understand that the TRUE FANS are sick of them.
But I'm not. 1-14 heading into week 17 and I'll be the first to sit in my seat. I don't give up on my team no matter what. Football is a part of my life and I love it.

But I'm not. 1-14 heading into week 17 and I'll be the first to sit in my seat. I don't give up on my team no matter what. Football is a part of my life and I love it.

Then I guess you feel quite deserving of the team that WH has assembled for you to go yell for. Bless you, brother.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
No no no

Don't put all the people that cheer into one section. Then you have only one end of the stadium that is noisy.

What should be done (in fantasy land, of course) is put 2 or 3 of these 'diehards' in each section. Make them like cheerleaders, but fatter, drunker and uglier. lol Have them sit in the first row of every section (or the middle rows), and yell and scream. Get the people around them involved. Then what you do is you take 1 of these die hards, put them at every exit to the sections. If someone tries to leave, they put them back. You hold it in if you have to go bathroom (unless its halftime of course). Shut down the gates that can be exits, keep them jailed in. Only people with a reason are allowed to leave. Let's make PPS a big jail. lol It'll be the only way to keep the house packed.

Whew, that was fun...back from fantasyland now.

What we need to do is put the biggest rabid Fin fans in the first couple rows of every section, this way all they have to do is stand up and the fans behind them will be forced into standing up. The last game I was at there almost was a fight the guy next to me was standing up and making noise, the guy behind him told him to sit down so he could see, they went back and forth about how they both paid for their seats. End result Fins got the ball back so he sat down anyway.

That is an interesting debate when you think about it, I say you are at a FB game and if people want to go they have to expect that they may have people standing up in front of them so be prepared to have to join in heaven forbid.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

What we need to do is put the biggest rabid Fin fans in the first couple rows of every section, this way all they have to do is stand up and the fans behind them will be forced into standing up. The last game I was at there almost was a fight the guy next to me was standing up and making noise, the guy behind him told him to sit down so he could see, they went back and forth about how they both paid for their seats. End result Fins got the ball back so he sat down anyway.

That is an interesting debate when you think about it, I say you are at a FB game and if people want to go they have to expect that they may have people standing up in front of them so be prepared to have to join in heaven forbid.

If I go to a Fins game, I only expect to stand up when they do something good. And that is only a couple of times a game. The rest of the time, its a happy siesta.

Re: Re: Re: For all you LAZY FAT A** DOLPHIN FANS WHO WERE AT THE GAME...

Anyway, I think it was CC who said that the crowd was sorry yesterday and left with 6 minutes to go. Shameful. :mad:

Anyway, I think it was Jeep that said CC and the Phins played sorry yesterday with 60 minutes to play...

:) :tongue: :D :cool: :lol: :cry: :yell:

Originally posted by Boxer316

If I go to a Fins game, I only expect to stand up when they do something good. And that is only a couple of times a game. The rest of the time, its a happy siesta.

Hey Boxer316

Do you have any season tickets I can purchase from you???

The East Zone pretty much brings it, 129 are where my season tix are........but the sidelines and the club level is a disgrace.
I sat in club level this Sunday right on the 40 and no one even stood up the whole game. I was embarassed......

That is what happens when you make tickets so expensive in certain sections that corporations just give them out to people who really are there for the atmosphere and the company more than the game itself.

It's sad really

And by the way,

If you want to sit and watch the game and get up "only when they do something good"

STAY AT FRIGGIN HOME....

You don't even deserve your tickets...the wierd thing is here you are posting on this web site taking time out of your "busy day", yet you can't stand and cheer when the game is happening right in front of you??!?!?

Know what, the truest Dolphin fans I have ever met have been in the opposing team's stadiums. That is pretty sad...

Back
Top Bottom