For those who are in pain today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who are in pain today

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
and enjoy our win much less...just join the fans yesterday and give Jay a standing ovation......

wow,,,,that was electric when jay came on the field....it is almost like it was scripted.

TV timeout...the entire offense already huddling...Jay and dave on the sidelines.....then he walks onto the field towards the huddle....and the crowd rose to give Jay a standing ovation.

Even I was in shock.....

I applaud both Jay and the Coach for making the move.

But one quarter against a 4-7 team does not make a season.

Yeah that ovation was all inspiring...

I was amazed, these were the same people that have booed him mercillessly a few times over the last few years...

I think he (JF) was in shock by it also...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by fin-atic

Honestly Fin....it is time to rally behind the team and just forget any alliance or favoritism.

Yes one quartyer against a (now) 4-7 team is not enough. BUT..our D shut them down..our punting team did well....and the offense moved the ball with a diffewrent QB.

For this year.....it is time to support Jay. You have seen what we have on the bench. Controversy for this year is dead and gone. Who cares what will happen next year.

Originally posted by FFiB
and enjoy our win much less...just join the fans yesterday and give Jay a standing ovation......

wow,,,,that was electric when jay came on the field....it is almost like it was scripted.

TV timeout...the entire offense already huddling...Jay and dave on the sidelines.....then he walks onto the field towards the huddle....and the crowd rose to give Jay a standing ovation.

Even I was in shock.....

He sure created a spark for this team for whatever reason. a spark that's not been seen here in years. Funny how the line blocked better, the wRs seemed to be open more, etc.
Anyway, but who WOULD be in pain today anyway?? ;)

Yes

I've been to every game Fiedler has played at Pro Player Stadium. The crowd has never, ever cheered for Jay like that. I feel good for him.

Originally posted by fin-atic

I find it very ironic that your sig depicts Mel Gibson playing William Wallace in Braveheart.

Wallace never gave up, in spite of overwhelming odds against him, and he eventually gave his life for his cause.

You have already given up.

After a victory.:confused:

Aye, Kudos to Fiedler he came in and the team responded. He played great. His balls seemed to have more zip ... he was more accurate than he was earlier in the season, and he played with that swagger that he had at the beginning of last year. Maybe the time off gave him a hunger he didnt have before or maybe it helped his thumb (if it was affecting him) who knows ... but he looks back to form and if that is the case then I am all for him starting.

As a devout pessimist...I was at the game, and it was impossible not to stand and cheer when OG made his 1st down catch and Fiedler came running in off the sidelines. Anyone who didn't wasted their money on their tickets. Christ, if you were still down on Fiedler when he came running in, I GUARRANTEE that you were rooting for the Phins to lose just so you wouldn't have to acknowledge Jay winning the game. And this is coming from someone who was in favor of Griese over Fiedler. It was a GREAT game to watch, not least because of how hard it was to watch the first three quarters.

Re: Re: Re: For those who are in pain today

Originally posted by Scrappy

Lavar Arrington

clear.gif

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom