For those who are in pain today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who are in pain today

Didn't Theisman say something like the Miami fans wanted him off and now couldn't wait for him to come back.

Re: Re: Re: For those who are in pain today

Originally posted by FFiB

Those who are merciless bashing Jay and do not enjoy wins when he is QB-ing....

;)

Well, that's true! I was just glad to see this team come to life no matter how they did!!:)

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
As a devout pessimist...I was at the game, and it was impossible not to stand and cheer when OG made his 1st down catch and Fiedler came running in off the sidelines. Anyone who didn't wasted their money on their tickets. Christ, if you were still down on Fiedler when he came running in, I GUARRANTEE that you were rooting for the Phins to lose just so you wouldn't have to acknowledge Jay winning the game. And this is coming from someone who was in favor of Griese over Fiedler. It was a GREAT game to watch, not least because of how hard it was to watch the first three quarters.

i could even feel it at home!! pretty good feeling.
btw; I thought griese threw the ball to OG? no matter tho, it was all good regardless.

Originally posted by FinFrenzy
Didn't Theisman say something like the Miami fans wanted him off and now couldn't wait for him to come back.

I think he was quoting Zack about him saying that when he [Fiedler] is in, they want him out and when he's out, they want him in.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

I think he was quoting Zack about him saying that when he [Fiedler] is in, they want him out and when he's out, they want him in.

After the second year in a row..it may have changed at least for this season.

What was that ovation like for Jay when he entered the game?? We were on commercial break and were only told of it by Theismann.

I feel like I went to two different games last night.

like phinphan1227 said, the first three quarters were agony. I'm cheering my azz off, even calling out to the players when they were down close enough to hear me....."C'MON CHESTER....LET"S GO JT!!! GET SOME NOW!!!"....DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFENSE!!!!!".....and they just kept screwing up. :(

The worst part about it was the section I was sitting in, was full of people screaming _______SUCK!!!.....As many times as they could. Bitcching and complaining the ENTIRE time. Even when the Dolphins did something good, they were like whoop di doo. I swear this is no lie, the two guys right behind me were the worst of all, and at one time I actually heard one say, after the phins scored, " DAMNIT!! I wish they would just go ahead and lose so we can get these losers (the coaching staff) out of here"....the other one agreed wholeheartedly. :nono:

Not me man, I kept cheering like a fool, and for three quaretrs, I probably looked like a fool.

Then the 4th quarter. All my cheering paid off. :D

Thanks to Jay and Wanny. I wasn't the one who looked like a fool at the end.:)

Originally posted by Muck
What was that ovation like for Jay when he entered the game?? We were on commercial break and were only told of it by Theismann.

The funny part about the ovation to me was the two guys behind me were completely silent at that point. :D

The ovation itself was unreal. You would have thought Dan walked onto the field.

I'll take one good quarter to overcome any defecit any day of the week......uh.....or game of the season....or every one for that matter :jumper:

Originally posted by Disnardo
Yeah that ovation was all inspiring...

I was amazed, these were the same people that have booed him mercillessly a few times over the last few years...

I think he (JF) was in shock by it also...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

It's only a matter of time and a slew of typical Jay INT's and those fans we'll remember very quickly who Jay is.

I was laughing my arse off as the same people in my section that were in complete agony watching Jay the first half of the season.... especially against New England..... were now chanting Jay, Jay, Jay. :lol:

Unreal.

I'm glad we won the game but it was Ricky finally breaking one that gave us the spark.

Personally, I've had it with both QB's and I hope neither one is anywhere near a Dolphin facility next year.

Originally posted by Omaha_Dolfan
he was more accurate

Jay was 5-10..... that's 50% last time I checked. Same accuracy as the beginning of the year.
Ricky carried the load by breaking one for the Offense finally... and thank goodness he did!

Originally posted by fin-atic
I applaud both Jay and the Coach for making the move.

But one quarter against a 4-7 team does not make a season.

yeah but the funny thing is that noone understands that more than jay fiedler.:D

Originally posted by Trekbiz

It's only a matter of time and a slew of typical Jay INT's and those fans we'll remember very quickly who Jay is.

I was laughing my arse off as the same people in my section that were in complete agony watching Jay the first half of the season.... especially against New England..... were now chanting Jay, Jay, Jay. :lol:

Unreal.

I'm glad we won the game but it was Ricky finally breaking one that gave us the spark.

Personally, I've had it with both QB's and I hope neither one is anywhere near a Dolphin facility next year.

ricky was the spark huh? your crazy. and biased.

Back
Top Bottom